Why don't people ask dis?

So, I want to learn how to do custom poses and make the episode characters mouth move.
I know it contains with overlay but here’s the problem. No one asks “Where they get the overlays from” All I need to know is where do people get the overlays and how do they do it"
I got a script to do this but it didn’t tell me where I’m suppose to put the overlay,where do I get it from. I’m do dang confuse. If you know what to do but with more details, please tell me cuz I’m sooooo confused.

6 Likes

I know some people make their own overlays but I’m not sure tbh I’m sorry

its fine

1 Like

People make the overlay custom

1 Like

ik dat but how? what do day do?

Check this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recommend watching these two videos.

I also recommend reading the thread that was made.

Doing research is what I prefer to do, before I asking. I get nervous :joy::sob:.

Just type in the question, and hope that there is something related to my question.

3 Likes

before i do this, does it show you how to do the moving mouth thing?

I honestly, don’t know what you mean by that.

But if you mean as in move their mouths. I’ve read the story Without You. It’s a bunch of overlays the authors uses to make the mouths move.

I don’t know any other explanation.

1 Like

yea i want to know where they get those buch of overlays

She made it or someone made it for her.

You’ve got to know how to work overlays in order to do what she did.

welp i did read this guide that helped me a lot of overlays…Is that enough?

If you’re confident with working overlays, then you should be good.

All there is to do is make the overlays.

That’s some dedication!

yup I am confident with overlays I know how to scale it and stuff but I just want to know How they get these overlays to make the character talk/make thier mouths move while custom poses then I’ll be good

Like I said before, she most likely made the custom poses or someone did it for her. Therefore, she had her custom overlays move at a certain time to look like as if the character is talking. Unless you can provide a ss.

But where do they get their overlays???

Girl :joy: she makes them or someone makes them for her.

Watch the first video on how to make a custom pose. The one I posted above ^

I’ve seen you request @/Vanessa.h_storys custom pose shop. She makes custom poses using different animations and combines them to make a certain pose.

1 Like

It says I have to payyyyyy…

For the video?

mhm like the app that their using even tho it they said that its free