Why don't people ask dis?

That’s crazy, the first video literally takes me to YouTube.

I use this cite to edit

You can also probably do custom poses with it.

It let’s me see the video.

kk ill check it out…

So how do I do the mouth overlay? do I erase all the body parts instead of the mouth like what do I do?

I’m sorry girl but I don’t know how to do that and frankly it would look weird.

But maybe you should message the author via Instagram.

I’ll try…

1 Like

for the mouths, maybe she cut them from the characters poses
if u get me
like when you go to characters on the writers portal, you click on the character you want
then you copy the character while it’s doing the animation
then you can keep the mouth but remove everything else by editing

idk if u get me :sweat_smile: honestly my english ain’t that good

1 Like

You can request from art shops in the art resources category for them to make you the mouth overlays and for the custom poses to use with the mouth overlays by also providing that characters details.

As for making the mouth move, that depends, it can be done differently. You could just cut out the mouth and have an overlay of it being open and one being closed and then code the opacity to turn it on and off to give the effect the character is talking. Or some cases you only need one overlay of the mouth and just have the opacity at 0 and place it over the current mouth at a higher layer and then when you want to give that talking effect turn the opacity to 1 then to 0 and loop it a couple of times. People also put the mouth overlay over the character itself or they put it over a custom pose overlay of their character. I personally cut the mouth out and use that over a custom pose overlay. If you wanted the mouth to move meaning in the sense you want their to be a smile and then they smirk and their mouth moves up at a angle then you’d need a custom pose of your character without lips and an overlay of the lips to code it.

You can make your own overlays by using things like Ibis paint x or an app called magic eraser or other programs and you just screen shot your character talking and then use one of those apps to erase everything except the mouth and save it as a transparent png and then upload it as an overlay. Or you could ask an artshop or create a thread asking someone if they could make the mouth overlays for you.
I make my mouth overlays by using a custom solid color background and I code my character to stand there and do some sort of talking animation or facial expression and then I replay it on my iPad and screenshot it and then I upload the screenshot onto ibis and cut out their mouth and save it as a transparent png and upload it as an overlay.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try that

So… I have to screenshot a animation of my character talking and screen shot when my character’s lips are close? Cut it out srepretaly. And save it transparent png?

basicly yes. But to make the mouth look natural mooving people use useally more than just 2 mouth position. yi just few days ago found out for somebody template for this… I will try to look it up again…here it is:

1 Like

the free program I use is called GIMP but there are many others.

Alright I get it but I’ll just use my editor that I use mostly

You can try Youtube! It helped me a lot with my story. Check the description of a tutorial, maybe you can lind a link to the overlays! <3 :hugs:

1 Like

so do I erase the mouths for the custom pose

1 Like

if your overlay will not fully cover it then replace the mouth on the custom pose with skin color

1 Like

alright I’ll try that by next week thx for de help!

1 Like

okay but, Without You is my fav story like ahhh :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:!!

1 Like

Samee at least one of my favs I have A LOT!!!

1 Like

yessss! can i pm you? i dont wanna get flagged for being off topic hehe :wink:

Yea sure you can pm me :slight_smile: