Why episode rejected my Cover? [Already got approved, Solution to my problem above]

Hi! well a week ago I commissioned a cover for my story and I got it today, so I just put the name of the story in the art piece and my name too, after that I uploaded it. So I got a message hours later that my cover was rejected, because it had brands, real people, and places. But I don’t understand why because:
First - there is no brand, not of clothes, nothing;
Second - its a draw, an art piece;
Third - the background is grass that the artist drew.
So please, if someone can help me tell me what to do (even if it is an email episode) because I waste 65$ on that cover, and I don’t wanna waste it.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Hii, I’m back after 2 week and finally they approved, for me the solution was sending them a ticket explaining the situation, they answered me 2-3 days later and 1 day later or the same day I was messaged, they approved. Thank u to everyone who helped :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You might want to include a picture of the cover so people can see if they can find the reason it was rejected:)
(Just put a big watermark over it or something)

1 Like

I uploaded now in this post

1 Like

It might be because the girl’s clothing is “too revealing” but I’m not too sure.
I can’t see anything else wrong with it, it’s amazing art.

1 Like

I think i will send a email to episode asking what i can change.
Thank u, props to the artist.

1 Like

Yeah, I think contacting the team is the best thing you can do :thinking:

1 Like

Sometimes Episode takes drawn art as real people so if you submit a ticket providing a proof of the image which shows it was commissioned and drawn then episode will approve it. Sometimes the approving teams acts funny lol. They might approve the same image at second or third trial too. I have heard from authors

1 Like

idk, @Rockified is also having the same problem, although, I dont see the issue with neither one of your peices

3 Likes

Thank u so much, I will send them the sketch of the cover.

yess, like its obvious that this is a art piece.

1 Like

hopefully you get to use it, because you spent nearly 70 dollars, If not, you can always try to upload it as a background and try to fit it into the story

1 Like

Yess, i almoust cryed when i got the rejected message :,( i will try haha

hopefully they let you use it because there is literally nothing wrong with the art work. But try again in like a couple of days.

1 Like

Might be because her clothes are too revealing?
It could also be that the title of your story is called “Champagne Problems.” Champagne as a prop in the story is okay, while as a title, maybe not because Episode is a 12/13+ app.

1 Like

If the cause is the title, that is just stupid because out there are mafia, sugar daddy, and other things title that stories with these names on and they are approved.

1 Like

Yess i wiil, thank u

1 Like

I think it suggests that someone is addicted to drinking, even if that’s not really what the story is about… that’s why the title might not be allowed…?

3 Likes

I will ask them what i need to do. Anyways, thank u for helping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Email support with a picture of the cover and tell them it was mistakenly rejected! They’ve been rejecting a bunch of covers lately due to ‘real people’ so I’m sure it’s a mistake.

By the way, who did your cover? It’s absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank u so much for helping, i writing them now :blob_hearts: the artist is @alinur_.art on Instagram