Why has Juvie's name changed?

I swear there’s a story that used to be called ‘Juvie’ and is now called ‘Dangerous Love’. Am I imagining stuff or has it always been called Forbidden Love.

I’m not sure because I don’t recognize the title, but I have noticed some stories end up being re-done/re-written entirely, and sometimes they get re-hashed titles as well.

2 Likes

I assume it was for more reads, pretending if I was someone who wanted read a drama-love story, I would more likely click on Forbidden Love rather than Juvie. (Tho Juvie sounds much better.)

6 Likes

Juvie relates more to the story, but I agree

4 Likes

On my app, the story appears as Dangerous Love on my app instead of Forbidden Love, but I’m assuming that’s a typo lol. I don’t know why they changed it from Juvie to Dangerous Love, though. Personally, I think Juvie was the best name for the story. In my opinion, it was simple, straightforward, easy to remember and fit more with the story’s plot and elements.

3 Likes

Oops, that’s what I meant lmao

1 Like

Yeah I noticed the change too and thought it was dumb but Episode’s gotta appeal to that romance element to get more reads I guess

1 Like

Yeah, I read it back when it was called Juvie and I also suddenly noticed the change of name. I personally think Juvie fits better to the story - but it might be because I’m kind of sick of all the love-related names hahaha

1 Like

I KNEW IT WASNT JUST ME!!! Yes it was called juvie!

1 Like

I much prefer Juvie to Dangerous Love

It’s still “Juvie” on the Forums’ background lol :joy:

2018-07-23%20(2)

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed haha that’s why I made this thread