Why is episode full of lustful people, literally

Why .

11 Likes

That’s such as good question and I wish I could answer it bc it irks me too

Because they think that’s appealing to teenagers. Not to me though, lol.

6 Likes

Idk.

11 Likes

Because everyone cares about having sex nowadays :joy::joy:

I honestly wish I knew why

1 Like

Not just episode it’s EVERYWHERE

2 Likes

No idea, but I wish it would stop :skull:

6 Likes

It’s toxic and problematic but people find it so interesting when it’s nothing special going on

3 Likes

I mean, there’s a reason why the saying “sex sells” exists.
Although, unfortunately the saying seems to hold true for 13 year olds too which is a bit disturbing lol. Especially when someone who you know is under 16 messages you asking if your story will contain detailed sex scenes. No… it won’t? haha

5 Likes

Actuall all apps of this type seem to me like that.

Its probably theme the majority of the readers likes to read…I mean episode does it for money (nothing bad about it) - and this evidently sels best - all the stories with milion reads do have heavy romance.
Genres where romance is not main plot ond is sometimes missing it are much less readed - like action/adventure for example.

So even if some do not like it majority of readers come just becsue they like this tipe of stories …I guess.

1 Like

Probs because the age group playing this game are 13-18 yo girls and they’re oppressed about discovering their sexuality. By reading those lustful stories I think they’re like secretly discovering their sexual side. But of course, that’s annoying to so many readers including me.

1 Like

It’s a stage of beginning puberty so it’s kinda normal for someone around my age to be curious about these things, but I try to avoid using bed lust scenes in my story because it’s just something I’m not comfortable with coding.

2 Likes

Listennnn, I’ve been single for a while now, can I drool over epidaddies in peace? :joy::joy::joy:

But on a serious note, it’s always been like that and will stay like that, ppl are young and h*rny and there isn’t much we can do about it.

1 Like

Adolescents are having their first sexual awakenings, then developing their sexual identity. It appears to me that IVY might end up being even more popular among the young ones…

1 Like

I personally don’t think so ‘cuz you can only read episode orginal stories. Hope that changes tho

I mean, isn’t this sex sexual abuse things too much.
Every where I go, there are literally people wanting watch sex stories.

Watch P*rn, that shows everything to you.

Tell me one time you haven’t gotten a fanmail about lustfulness

Sorry guys, Just annoyed about the stories filled with sexual intentions.

The whole internet is full of them… :disappointed:

1 Like