Why is Episode taking so long to approve backgrounds and overlays

I have been waiting 2 weeks now. Why are they taking so long? Anyone else waiting for approval of backgrounds and overlays? :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Mine took 5 days :woman_facepalming:t2: I’m not sure why yours are taking that long its just a waiting game :persevere:

2 Likes

Wow. 5 days.

1 Like

It is taking so long because of the Thriller contest going on right now and so many people are sending in backgrounds and overlays to be checked. If your feel like you have been waiting too long you can always submit a ticket.

2 Likes

Oh. I forgot about the Thriller Contest. How can I subit a ticket?

2 Likes

I’m guessing they still didn’t hire more people as I think they are shorthanded or that there are a lot of people on vacation over the summer. I am sure the contest had something to do with it, because I imagine the brief period between the publication of DD stories and announcement of the Thriller contest, approvals probably came through a little quicker.

3 Likes

Oh wow.

be patient they have to look at hundreds of backgrounds each day. plus the thriller contest is going on, so they probably have more backgrounds to approve. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yeah im patient. Lol. 🖒😂

:joy: oof well i hope my reply kinda answered your question

1 Like

Yeah. Everyone who replied answered my question. Lol.

1 Like

haha okay :joy:

1 Like

🖒😉

@Jeremy or @Sydney_H can you close this topic for me please. Thanks!

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: