Why is episode taking SO long to approve backgrounds?

Why the wait? They’ve slowed down so much

4 Likes

I suppose it’s because they have so many backgrounds to check, but I agree with you. My one background is the last thing I need to publish the next chapter of my story. :persevere:

3 Likes

Did you get yours approved yet? They said Patience is virtue, but four days is a bit much. The ones that been waiting the longest should get bumped up. It’s literally two SFW pics. :sleepy::sneezing_face:

1 Like

It actually depends, there was one time I uploaded like 3 backgrounds, and 3 hours later they were approved. And today I got 2 backgrounds approved, and I submitted them like a week ago. You can never know :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t think so. I only have one background that I NEED but I guess patience is the key. :woman_shrugging:t3:

While this isn’t a diehard rule, just a pattern I have noticed, the people at the bg review team tend to work overtime right before a contest deadline then seem to get a break right after. Then the week after the contest closes they tend to resume their normal around a week approval time. This week starts their normal review speed.

1 Like

How long did you have to wait? The typical wait is 3 days.

I had to wait for a week but I get it I mean I can’t move on tell it is but they also get like 10,000 backgrounds sent to the daily sometimes I get them done in no time and sometimes it tacks awhile. I agree with HumanBean though they just got done with contest so it should be back to normal now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah they did. I’m starting to get impatient now.

1 Like

Hi, I recently uploaded some personal backgrounds and I’ve waited long enough and the background has not yet been approved. I understand that the same problem have even the other writers, can you solve, please, faster? Thank you.

No there’s nothing anyone can do, but wait. It’s getting very irritating, but I guess there’s nothing we can do.

1 Like

I know it took like 1 week or more to upload mine…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I’ve just waited long enough, and yet I can’t start the story without this backgrounds. Hope it will work out.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been waiting two weeks… Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you <3 You too.

1 Like

Lol gurl I’m praying for Episode to upload them faster, :pray:

1 Like

So do I. Soon the summer will end and I can not write on Episode, so I hope it will work out.

Amen. :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I’m glad i’m not the only one who having this issue.
It been four days since the last approval and I haven’t gotten a approval.

You can start the story even if your backgrounds have been approved?
You just can’t publish :slight_smile:
Or are you ready to publish and waiting?