Why is everyone attacking 13 year olds?

I’ve seen lots of videos where people say it’s “embarrassing to be 13 in 2020” and I know the point is to make 13-year-olds mad, but why? Why is it so funny? Can someone please explain this trend because I don’t understand

7 Likes

I haven’t heard about it much but I wonder why too :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s rather a joke not meant to be taken to heart, everyone grows up and more or less regrets all the cringey stuff they did as a 13 year old. This is more like people picking on their own younger self than actual 13 year olds! <3

2 Likes

If in that way I did plenty such things when I was 13 :joy: like everyone else

1 Like

I have never seen this, and I actively scroll through social media for videos and crap. :thinking:

I have to agree with Auritry though! Most of the time it’s people making fun of themselves when they were younger. I’m 17 and I judge what I did when I was 16… Even though it wasn’t that long ago. :joy: :joy:

I haven’t been seen it used much to be honest, but it’s just generally a joke/sarcasm that implies that they’re immature or doing cringey stuff etc. Not like an actual attack on 13 year olds.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.