Why is my characters tattoo NOT showing?

Hey, so I’m not sure what it is, and I thought it would work, if it doesn’t I guess I’ll have to change my book cover that has already been made :(( but anyways, when I made my outfits for my MC it showed- then when I put my MC in my script it didn’t I don’t get it though! She has one on her arm and it showed, and the one for her arm is for her arm and there are birds and that goes on her stomach~ so why does it not work~ I know it’s possible to add more than one tattoo.

(I’m also having lots of difficulties using gimp, lmao. I’m trying to make an advert for my Instagram I will be making but the black sh*t is not dissapering.)

When you clicked the birds tattoo in the clothes catalog you probably didn’t save the tattoo which is probably why you won’t see it in the script.

If you did save it, you can probably check your story on the Episode app itself because the portal has been giving some problems so maybe you might see the tattoo on the app.

I don’t know how to check it in the app

Go on the app, click the icon on the top left then you will see your profile etc, click on My Stories and you will see all the stories you made.

1 Like

Hmm, I guess mine doesn’t work then lol. All it says for me is story tutorial.

Did you make sure to save the tattoo in the clothes catalog?

1 Like

yep

1 Like

Hm. Try closing the portal and going back in or sign out of the portal account and sign back in :confused:

1 Like

I feel like that specific tattoo is giving trouble because I wanted to add that tattoo to my character and it just messed with my whole story so I changed it to the Sound Waves tattoo

1 Like

I’ll try the sound wave one :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is personally my favorite tattoo.

1 Like

Quick question: Is your cover edited or is it an art cover?

1 Like

It’s really pretty ngl lol. I think I found the problem its the pace maker. I think I have to look at my story first and see if that’s the problem.

1 Like

Ohh. Probably.

I’m not rly sure what you mean by that. but since gimp is not working rn I’m going to need two super detailed covers one for in my story and then the small cover (since I cant use gimp rn)

This is my cover done by @mer.stories
Which I loveeee

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful! I’m looking forward for your story to come out.

1 Like

Also, I would suggest using Picsart or InShot to do your cover.

1 Like

Aww, thank you! That means a lot. I’ll make sure to give you credit :slight_smile:

1 Like