Why is my overlay disappeared?

I’m working on this minigame and all is set but when I test this on the app, it doesn’t show my overlays at all!! Can anyone help me pls? :pleading_face:

I think you forgot to spot them? All your other commands are correct, but there are no spotting commands, so they’ll default to appearing in the bottom left corner of the first zone at size 1.00 1.00.

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah I purposely did it because I wanted it to be at default (which I thought 1.000)

Yeah, I get that. But you still should need to spot them if they’re proper tappable overlays, you just don’t need to scale them or write down alternate scaling.

1 Like

So for it to be at default and for the command to be written down atleast for namesake, I should add the command like @overlayname shifts to ----
@overlayname scales to 1.000 1.000 ?

Like can you tell me what’s the default number for scales and shifts? :joy:

The first part is correct, and technically so is the second, but you don’t even need to write down scalings. You can just use shifting commands, the size will not change on its own unless you tell the script to change its size. The default size is 1.00, and that is how it will stay :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The default for shifts is always the bottom left corner of zone 1. I’m not sure of the exact x y coordinates, but that’s always where they’ll appear.

1 Like

Ohhhh yeahhhh okay! Thank you so much for your patience and time to help me with this :heart_eyes:

It’s not a problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like