Why is there so much drama between Groups?

Also the drama might stop since there’s gonna be school and everyone will be too busy to even start drama or fight

3 Likes

Eeek
I understand
Tbh my group always had problems but it was never this serious. There always drama and I’m sick of it. :mask:

3 Likes

It was mainly about weither we should use forms lol but it only lasted 30 minutes then we all started hugging each other and laughing lol

1 Like

Lol yeah anyway I have to sleep I’ll write a novel about art groups later.
Ciao ~ Jaz

2 Likes

We all live in drama everywhere you go is drama that y they make movies about it it’s what actually give life a bit of excitement but it’s how you deal with the situation there are a lot of people who don’t know how to see things and ignore it but it’s always one or two person who starts it. I agree with you all the internet is not for that but you can’t always expect others to follow

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the art group community on the forums. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not gonna call anyone out or any groups in particular out but all I’m seeing now is members of groups going to other groups threads being mean to them because they did that to them? That’s creating more drama don’t be childish.

• Don’t spy on other groups - it’s a waste of time.
  • Don’t fight over requests - the person who Is requesting can choose themselves also you’re being greedy if you can’t share.

That’s all I can think of right now.

8 Likes

its so gd annoying like just take it to PM please, and thanks.

1 Like