Why is this not working!


So when I preview my story on the websites the characters shows up and everything works! And when I open up my unpublished story in the mobile app there are no characters and you can only see the background and the narration bubbles. The character diologue isn’t even showing up! The mobile app always worked fine until now. And I checked the story script and everything is still there!


Hello @LeahMJ, sorry to hear about your issue. I’d recommend submitting a help ticket to the support team for assistance. :smiley:


Usually in my experience, this is a device issue, Sometimes when you click save and preview it uses a lot of internet or wifi to save it, and can crash/glitch everything after that (like the preview) Usually shutting down or restarting your device will help. Good luck! :smiley:

archived #4