Why is this site so picky?

If I want to right an incomplete sentance like “YESS” LET ME!
If people shift topic, please let them, that’s how conversations work.
Also why can’t we make multiple threads of the same topic, we make a lot because sometimes y’all don’t listen to us and we want to bring light to whatever topic. And now y’all closing the role-play section, which was like the most active section? That’s not cool. :no_mouth:

23 Likes

!!! Right

4 Likes

I wanna try it but now I cant

2 Likes

Lmao true!

6 Likes

LMFAO (I GOT THE DAMN ERROR AND I NEED TO MAKE THIS LONGER OR ELSE IT WON’T LET ME POST THIS IS SO ANNOYING UGHHHH!!!)

I just typed that whole entire sentence above this one, and I still got the error. I was originally gonna say just “LMFAO” but forums is too picky to even let me!

5 Likes

Laugh my ass off.

5 Likes

Tell me about it.

3 Likes

The “Body is not clear” thing actually triggers me tbh :triumph: :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

I’ve had that so many times because of my Contest. I’m sending letters to people so I have to type out the same repetitive message :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Because it will be like a total spam, and people will be clicking on topics to discuss the same thing which doesn’t make any sense, so better to have just one thread discussing the same topic.

2 Likes

ATTENTION: If you would like to supply us with genuine feedback in this thread then that is fine. But do not use this thread to advertise for other sites. :v:

Copy/paste has been around forever. Might help you with this instance :man_shrugging:

The forums are not picky at all. Every Discourse forum (such as ours) works the same exact way. For more info on why you are not able to perform certain actions please refer to our Trust Level FAQ here Trust Levels & How They Work!. Thanks!

Closed: No need to keep this open as every concern has been addressed in the replies.