Why isn`t it working?

Okay, so this started a few days ago. Everytime i go on Episode, it keeps going to the TOS page, the one you get when you install the game for the first time. And the stories i read are on the same episodes it was before the game glitched. But but the characters have gone back to their orginal look. But none of the stories i read are on my favorite list?? It does not work to put them on my favorite list, beacuse they keep disappearing. This keeps happening EVERY time i go out of Episode. I have tried to uninstall the game, and install it again, but it don`t work. If this has happend to anyone before, please tell me what to do!:disappointed:

1 Like

@hey5343442256 I’m really not sure. I would support a ticket, @Sydney_H could you help by giving the ticket link?

3 Likes

Is your profile there or have you logged yourself out? Also, is the app updated??

2 Likes

my profile loggs out by its self every time i open Episode. And i have to logg inn again. It says it dont need to update.

1 Like

Hey there @hey5343442256, welcome to the forum! I’d recommend submitting a help ticket to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

2 Likes