Why isnt my story showing in my account from phone?

So…today i started writing a new story in my laptop. I kind of finished writing the intro…So, when I wanted to preview it from my phone, the story wont show up in my profile on Create! :sob:
P.s. I tried logging out then logging in many times…still, it isnt showing :cry:

What do i do?

4 Likes

Try Refreshing the cache?? Or re-installing it!!

2 Likes

Or maybe go to another story you wrote and click restart episode :smiley:

2 Likes

I tried ALL 4 of them!
None of them worked! :sob:

2 Likes

Do you have 400 lines for all the first 3 chapters? That might be the reason it’s not showing up in the app.

2 Likes

No…i just wrote at least upto 50 lines for the first episode…nothing more…
I just wanted to check how it loks like from phone…
But now, the story isnt showing :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Well, you can add pause for a beat, or a CC template or something to make it 400 lines and see if it appears. You can always delete them later.

2 Likes

Well, i added CC for the female… it was over 1450+ lines
I logged out, then logged in again…and still, my new stiry isnt showing up in the create section :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Hmm… You added CC in all the three chapters?
Or you can share the story link to yourself to view it that way.

If it doesn’t work, you should send a ticket to see what’s the issue. It might be a bug or something though.

2 Likes

I sent a ticket…Lets see what they say.

1 Like

That happens to me too, what helps is if I open it from my phone by sending myself the link to the story a few times. Once I open it a few times, episode quickly recognizes that it’s my story and it starts showing up.

2 Likes

How many times did you have to do that for episode to recognize it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe 5 ish times, at first it stays in the friends stories category but maybe after the first day it switches.

2 Likes

Yeah…I did try it any timmes…and its still in the friend’s section…
I hope it gets switched to my account soon…
Also, thank you for helping me out. (I am less freaked out cuz I thought I was he ONLY ONE who was facing this problem haha :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

No way! This happens every time you start a new story for me, it takes a while but eventually it’ll
show up, don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Have you used any custom bg or overlay that has not been approved?

1 Like

Yes…I used many :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Until it gets approved, you’ll not be able to see in the Create section – it happened with me once, when they got approved, it showed up!

1 Like

Ohh Alright then…Phew! I’m relieved to hear it…Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you want to view it before the backgrounds get approved, then you can copy and paste the code into a word document and then save the story with a @pause for 1 or something then preview and on the app. Add the code back to the story. Save and then preview on app again

1 Like