Why isn't my story showing up when people search it?

I don’t know why, but I have told a couple of my close friends about my story and when they search it up it does’t show up and I have to send them the link. One of my friends have a restriction on safari so she can’t read it

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Have you published it yet?
If you created the story in mobile, try logging onto the portal and publishing it there. Just a warning, though: you won’t be able to edit it in mobile creation afterward. Once you publish it, everyone should be able to find it by typing the title into the search bar.

I have published it, but I don’t know why it hasn’t been showing up, I mean some other people have read it but I don’t really know how they found the story aside from going onto the link or if they already followed me on episode

What’s the title? Sometimes if it’s a very common name it might show up but you’d have to scroll wayyyyy down. Also, I believe there are certain words that hide a story from search if they’re in your description? Not 100% sure on that though.