WHY IT’S NOT APPROVED? Help me?

I really need a background with an open locker can someone help me? I’ve tried to upload this background but it’s not approved. I even re-upload it 2 Times.

I need the background ASAP :sob: I want to publish my story

I can make one maybe. I am not sure but I can try, do You want anything spicific in the locker

1 Like

OMG THANKSSS!
I need it because I need to publish my story soon.
I don’t need anything spesific just made it from this, and please make the second locker from left is the opened one and make it 2 panels please thank you image|300x178

2 Likes

For future reference, I’m guessing that it wasn’t approved because the posters you have on the locker are copyrighted content. Next time you want to make something like this you’ll have to make up your own.

2 Likes

Actually it’s not mine, I took it from episodelife.com

Ah, well, whoever made it made the mistake then :slight_smile: But based on what I remember from the content guidelines that’s probably all it is.

1 Like

Do you use ink or ll?

1 Like

Can you tell me a bag. jacket and shoes you like. and something els you might want in the locker?

I don’t even realize the posters have copyright. Thank you btw for the information

It’s a LL

1 Like

Just put a jacket, and books
Actually I don’t really care about what’s inside so you can add anything you want :slight_smile:
You’re helping me is more than enough.

1 Like

is it for a girl?.

It’s for a boy :slight_smile:

see that was nice to know because I have put girl stuff in it

what do you think

ITS AMAZING OMG THANKS A LOT :sob::sob: can you tell your instagram username? I’ll put it on credits

1 Like

Its the same as my profil name. glad you like it

1 Like