Why was my story reviewed?

My story was reviewed and approved by episode, but I’m not sure why? It wasn’t ranked below #100 so I’m kinda confused. Can someone help me out?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, idk much about episode reviewing thingss

I didn’t know what category to put this in, sorry if it’s in the wrong one :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hm… I’m not sure about this too. Maybe u can contact episode and ask them?

1 Like

Okayy, thanks for the reply <3

1 Like

I think it is either:

• They are going to feature your story in the next shelf (maybe the editor shelf)
  • They found out that some part of your story are bleaching the rules and regulations

But I think the first reason is more likely! :smiley:

1 Like

I just thought of that too hehe

2 Likes

Aw thank you @episode_katherinee but it’s probably the second reason :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They may be considering it for a shelf x

1 Like

That’s not true! I’m certain that it is because you are going to be feature in the shelf! CONGRATULATIONS!

Did they say anything in the email by the way?

Oooo that’d be cool! Thank you Josephine x

1 Like

Aw thanksss but we don’t know just yet!
I’ll put a screen shot wait a sec :))

It means that episode reviwed your story to make sure your story doesn’t contain anything bad and make it appear in the trending shelf!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

This is the email
Ignore my surname LOL
@episode_katherinee

1 Like

YAY!!! Your story is on the trending shellf!

2 Likes

Oh, cool!!

GOOD JOBBBB! It is definitely going to be feature soon! I’m so happy for you! <3

1 Like

AW TYSMMM :heartpulse:

they still haven’t reviewed my story and i’m stuck in action at #101 for days now xD
congratz :heart:

2 Likes

aww that’s a shame, I’m sure they’ll review it soon!
It’s just strange for me bc my story was at #197 so not really near 100?

1 Like

Wow! That’s awesome! I pretty sure not only they check your ranking in the categories, but also whether your readers read through from start to finish? And based on that rate, the reviewers then check out and read your story and see whether it should be featured in the shelf? (I might be wrong though, but that’s based on my experience)

2 Likes