Why was this car overlay rejected?

Could someone tell me why this was rejected and what I can do to fix it? I tried looking for a similar overlay, but I had altered this one a certain way so i could do something. :slight_smile:

I did look through my emails and they said it was rejected because of brands, but I don’t see it.

Oops, forgot the overlay. :joy:
BLACK CARR

can u send a pic of the overlay.

1 Like

I edited the post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant see the car because the image is a bit too small, send it to the chat.

1 Like

I cut out the windows and part of the top to make another overlay for something, and I just was hoping I could fix it, so I don’t have to find something new. :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s the tires? Idk.

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:! I think it’s the tires because there’s a brand name logo on them.

3 Likes

Should I just look for a new overlay, or black out the logo or is that considered wrong? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm… I honestly don’t know. I haven’t used any overlays yet, so I might not be much help :sweat_smile:. I suggest looking for a new one but I think you might be able to shade it out (black).

1 Like

Okay, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem :grin:!

1 Like

I’s say it’s probably the logo on the hubcaps

1 Like

Ty! :slight_smile:

I blacked out the middle part of the tires, do you think this would get approved? :slight_smile:

@Grimm_writez @lanafrazer_episode ?

2 Likes

it should, if it doesnt let us know.

1 Like

Okay, thank you! :slight_smile:

I think it looks good! Hopefully it should work :crossed_fingers:t5:.

1 Like

Yeah, and the part that was rejected, I didn’t even show, I was zoomed in for the scene. :joy:

Maybe it’s an image with copyright?

1 Like