Why won’t this work?

I’ve already finished one episode of my story but each time I try to view it on the Mobile app it won’t work. What should I do?

5 Likes

You need to have completed or at least started three episodes minimum to preview on mobile.

4 Likes

Really? Cause previous I was able to look at it there where it says “create”

2 Likes

For me, I always have to have started episode three and saved it on the web portal to be able to view via my phone. It doesn’t usually work when you’ve only just started or finished episode one. What I normally do is start episode two and three and just save it even though I haven’t written any code, then after I’ve saved it I can view it on my phone.

2 Likes

Ohhh that makes sense now that I think about it. I’d always make like 6 episodes. Thanks

1 Like

Np. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Well the number of episodes doesn’t actually matter if its not working then try again or you have an option "upgrade script " click that maybe you can review it then.
Everytime when I’m done with my one episode I always review it on my phone and it actually works for me even if it’s only one episode so yep try again or try reinstalling the app.

1 Like

Well I can actually review my story on episode app even if it’s one episode. :heart:

2 Likes

I was just trying to do this lol. My first story was working perfectly, but my second story wont show and it’s aggravating :skull: Both of them only have 1 episode

1 Like

I can preview with one episode :confused:

1 Like

It usually doesn’t work after you start another story.

2 Likes

I still can see I have like 5 stories

2 Likes

Lucky you then ig.

2 Likes

For me, no…

2 Likes

Well ig it depends then. Because me and a few other of my friends have that issue so-:woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

I can do one…

1 Like

That’s strange you should be able to. Maybe reset the story or redownload the app.

1 Like

Hey, if anyone else is stuck on this, I’ve found a way around the glitch. Just send it to yourself through a google doc. You can view your story, but you won’t have “full” access to all the options since the app sees it as a friend’s story.

Idk if that makes sense lmfao

1 Like