Wich one of my Covers is better? Help please!

Then I need to work in that… is a very important key.

I like the original one better, but that is just me. If you do decide to use the new cover, I think you might want to fix that

1 Like

Sure I’ll do it if I decide to change it. Thanks for your support.

The first one caught my attention more, and I just find it more visually appealing. This is just my opinion, though :blush:

1 Like

Thanks!

All hail the first one!
Personally I like the first one because it kinda makes me read the story more better than the second one!

Btw. Your edits are cute!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh thank you! your awesome!

1 Like

your opinion is important to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you tell me, if you have some time, what the cover tells you?

The first one looks better. I feel like I have more of a guess on what the story would be about.

1 Like

Thank you a lot! :slight_smile:

Okay so by the first cover I think that it tells the people that the girl (in the middle) has faced many twists and turns in her life that has led her to a truth that is impossible to believe on… It also shows the pain and sorrow she faces as we can see her cry in the cover and yet she is angry never giving up…

And the second cover reflects the mirages, the hurt, pain , lies and sorrow that she faces during the story and have left her broken…
The truth that is unbelievable yet dangerous…
The hidden truth in the story and her world turning upside down by the two men making her life like a storm that emerges and engulfs everything under it…
The dark and dangerous vibes that it gives is somewhat what your story description tells me…
I know you might have asked why I chose the FIRST one…
So, I might have chose the first one as it really takes a lot of work to place all the characters in the place and whereas the second cover just like @Salma.N said it looks like a picture saved from goggle and added text to it and done cover completed…
I guess I did get overboard telling the description…and what I think…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
But I hope you will find which one do YOU wants to use…

2 Likes
  • First One - The Actual Cover
  • Second One - The New Cover

0 voters

Thank you so much for your comments. I think that you read exactly what I tried to say in the first cover. She’s sad, but yet she’s angry and determined to keep walking and find a way to survive. And with all that she’s living right now in this point of the story (or what she’s about to live) this is the one. I think the mystery halo that the actual cover gave us trough this 15 episodes was wright. And I need more people identifying the characters now, bond with them.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Oh! That’s a good idea! Thanks!

Your welcome…:grin::grin:

I’m using Photoshop!! If you need some png’s just ask! I’ll help you gladly!

Thanks for you kind comments! xoxo!

Wanna join episode helpers

1 Like