Wicked Sins. What’s the original?

To be fair on someone, nothing so far is explicit. Handsy is not much a good description as … pushy and demanding? Episode had to make the chapters something more cohesive and developped

1 Like

I find it kind of stupid that Episodes make a story worth gems when there is a story that is free. The story line is the same. Literally. I just don’t see the point. Plus one is fully out already and U don’t have to wait for new episodes to be released. This is just my opinion.

1 Like

lol well they usually buy out the rights to these popular stories so they’re earning money. Maybe that’s why? I’m just guessing here because idk :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I agree. I get that the gem choices are supposed to tempt you to wear the gorgeous gown/cute outfit etc. BUT why, oh why, do they give the most RIDICULOUS outfit choice for when you decide not to get it.
I can’t remember the story but they were going to some fancy event and the choice was gorgeous gown or sweatpants and a hoodie… Why not give an actual viable choice like gorgeous gown + bonus scene OR regular dress that matches the damn event??

edit to add: I tapped through two episodes and don’t remember much except that I was bored as hell reading through it.

1 Like

So true :woman_facepalming:t2:

Though if you’re talking about the original (I read it just now, so it could be way different to your read), the original line from Declan is something like ‘my father told me my fiancé is blonde’, which … I Guess this featured story is the lesser of two lazies. Doesn’t help that MC was wearing one of those lacy revealing gowns as well

1 Like

True. I just wish, in general, all of the gem choices made sense. Like if it’s a fancy dress-up thing, give me one of the super basic dresses instead of “I’ll just wear this” and the MC is always in like jeans and a sweatshirt. lol

2 Likes

:rofl: absolutely

1 Like

Guess what chapter in the Original has the scene of the flash forward in Chapter one of the Featured? 32 out of 53 episodes … I really don’t get Episode keeping these flash forwards if the Featured stories aren’t going to live up to them

1 Like

They took a scene from episode 32 and moved it to the first few episodes? That’s unusual.

1 Like

Well, no, the flash forward was also there in the original. My point of contention is that Episode LEFT that flash forward in the Featured, and I’m not sure how that would be then adapted within 8 chapters

Oh, you mean it’s flashing forward TO episode 32. Got it. Yeah, that seems silly if they are cutting it off at 8 episodes.

1 Like

It is … unless somehow MC has to run away from thugs after chapter 7 somehow :rofl:

1 Like

So they’ve compressed that many episodes into just a few?

1 Like

No. I meant to say that in the original story, the beginning had a scene which foreshadows the events of Chapter 32, which Episode left in the featured. I’m not sure how Episode would them make a 50 chapter Long story into eight, other than just using the first eight chapters of the original and fill in the blanks for a finale. Point is, Episode left in that flash forward scene which foreshadows something that happens WAY after eight chapters. I think it’s a similar thing with I Married a Millionaire too.

Ah I see gotcha. Well, maybe it’s them trying to throw in some suspense for those who read the original. Making them think, hmmm what could this mean? I’m just growing out apples and oranges here. lol idk I still haven’t gotten past that scene where the MC is thrown into the lions den of elite clientele :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Probably true

If anyone else read as far as Chapter 3, did the O’Sullivan family look exactly identical to Declan? :woman_facepalming:t2:

Edit: also turns out that Episode is really trying to deviate from the original

You made me curious, so I checked it out, and no… they don’t look like clones in mine, maybe because I didn’t CC what’s-his-face much.

1 Like

So yikes :joy:

Edit: I just realised that all their faces are the same though, so I Guess that Episode has fixed it?

1 Like

What does anyone think about Episode changing the story so that Evelyn and Claire are as active in the mafia to overthrow the Fomorians? I mean, it’s fascinating and something that can work with how little chapters the story might have, but it’s so disjointed from the remaining scenes of them being extra dumb and catty (though I guess that’s supposed to be a front).

It’s just funny because I just read the scene where it originally supposed to be Evelyn making out with a waiter, but instead it’s just her and Claire screaming at each other about this plan to overthrow the O’Sullivans :sweat_smile: