Will Be Reading Stories With A Twist 🍬

Hey there, I’ll check out your story and read a chapter (or maybe more of it)

We will discuss details through PM or on this thread :rose:

BUT here’s the twist: you need to read a story from here: Calling All Authors who have less than 1k reads across MULTIPLE/ALL stories! (I will randomly select which one)

So it’s kind of like a read for read but you won’t be reading mine, you’ll be reading the person’s story whom I selected ^^

Heck, maybe you might even fall in love with their story and start a friendship with them! :black_heart:

If you scammed me out of any read 4 reads (I don’t do them anymore because they’re dangerous but I thought this would be fun) I won’t call you out but I will refuse, sorry, I’m scared you may do that to someone else : /

So have fun posting, and YOU MUST add “I read the first post of this thread and I understand” in your story shout out here :smiley:

I’m pretty slow, so it may take time but I’ll try my best :wink:

Also, if you read the story I selected, I will generate one again.

And this thread may or may not last long depending on how everything goes and if I can handle it ^^

LET US BEGIN AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER, #episodepower :sunglasses:

12 Likes

P.S Please no one take this post the wrong way :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for this :heart:
I read the first post of this thread and I understand!

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

Thank you for this thread!!! I read the first post of this thread and I understand :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

@Marshmallow_O, PLEASE read the first post in detail. You forgot to add something that is crucial ^^

3 Likes

Already someone didn’t follow one of the rules, maybe this thread was a bad idea :sweat:

2 Likes

Come on, don’t think like that.
Mistakes happen :frowning:

Did you read my post? As far as I can tell, I don’t think I made a mistake

Noooo Jem, it’s a great idea. I know some people are really keen to get their stories out there that they ignore rules stated, btu don’t let it discourage you from trying to make the forums great

5 Likes

I agree with @amberose
Don’t be discouraged so easily :blush:

1 Like

I know you didn’t, I was talking to them and I appreciate your concern but I’ve made other threads asking people to follow the rules and they always end up getting broken. I really want to help new authors who don’t have many reads, but it can be hard when they don’t read what the first post says. If you experience it many times, you start to grow bitter…yet despite this, I still try. I tell myself “You can do this, you can help other people” but sometimes it’s just hard and exhausting having to remind the same people who never learn, ya know :confounded:

1 Like

Yes I understand

It’s up to you, whatever you feel like doing, I’ll be ok with it :slight_smile:

Thanks @amberose , your encouraging words always make my day better :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I will try my best at keeping it open! I know rules will always end up getting broken, and it will frustrate me, but I want to give them a chance and I appreciate the people who follow them-I appreciate it so much that they listen to what the post says :heart:

I hope I don’t come off as a bully, I’m really nice in person, I swear :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha no worries! I understand how frustrating it must be
Yes, I’m sure you are really nice in person :blush:
I am too, so sorry if I came off a little rude in my posts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s fine, you came back on this thread to make sure I was fine, you don’t even know me that well and you showed you care. OK, since I’m feeling nice, I won’t make you read a story from the thread, I’ll read yours for free, without asking you to read any story, because you honestly showed me kindness! Not a lot of people would do that! :blush: But I do hope you support other authors (which you probably already do) :smile: Thanks once again, you rock! :sparkling_heart:

Feel free to browse the thread and find a story or stories that are to your liking if you want, you may make a new friend :sunglasses:

Attention to others, this is the only time I will give a pass! :heart:

2 Likes

OK, I’ll check yours out and the story I selected for you randomly is:

:smile: :rose:

3 Likes

Wow thank you so much, that’s so thoughtful of you! :kissing_heart:
You didn’t have to do that, I always act compassionate towards others :blush:
But since you did give me a pass, I really appreciate it, so thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

The first five chapters of my story Rock, Chalk, Bad Talk are out! Please take a look and I’ll return the favor! :pray:

Hello, may you please read what it says above in the first post first, please and thank you :smiley: :black_heart:

1 Like

I read the first post of this thread and I understand! What story do I need to read?