Will Be Reading Stories With A Twist šŸ¬

OK, Iā€™ll check yours out and the story I selected for you randomly is:

:smile: :rose:

3 Likes

Wow thank you so much, thatā€™s so thoughtful of you! :kissing_heart:
You didnā€™t have to do that, I always act compassionate towards others :blush:
But since you did give me a pass, I really appreciate it, so thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

The first five chapters of my story Rock, Chalk, Bad Talk are out! Please take a look and Iā€™ll return the favor! :pray:

Hello, may you please read what it says above in the first post first, please and thank you :smiley: :black_heart:

1 Like

I read the first post of this thread and I understand! What story do I need to read?

Hi, OK, first of all, thank you for writing that and the random story I selected for you to read is:

:smile:

1 Like

Aww thank you for the promo!:two_hearts: But, Iā€™m revamping the story, because I feel like the execution wasnā€™t to its full potential and my directing has improved immensely since then. I think the story is locked when you click on it too, so you donā€™t waste any passes. :frowning:

Sorry about that, it landed on yours and I double checked your bio :sweat_smile:
But thank you for telling me! :heart:

I edited the comment :smiley:

1 Like

Hey!

I would to participate in this :slight_smile:

Title: Daizees

Chapters: 8 (LL version in the works)

Author: KPZ

Style: INK

DESCRIPTION: Sarina and her best friends are in a band and are the brink of stardom when, someone from Sarinaā€™s past threatens to reveal and devastating secret from her past.

Something unique about my story: It is for a more mature audience, has a Spotify playlist, and is based on my own experiences with friends, relationships, life.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6161559585161216

Hey I read the first post of this thread and I understand. What story should I read?
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 17 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasnā€™t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world. Will she be able to survive or will she be stuck watching her life slip away?

This one:

:smile:

1 Like

Hey I finished reading this gem! It was really good! P.S I saw the authorā€™s comment! Totally thought the story line was really good and interesting!

We were supposed to discuss details first :sweat_smile:

But thank you regardless, Iā€™ll check out your story.

Also @Fandumblr did you read what the first post says? :thinking:

Attention guys this is ON HOLD right now so please do NOT post your story below :smile:

I will let you know when it is back on!

Stories to read=

STORY I READ/STORY THEY READ

1. Twisted - Empress = NONE because they were kind to me ^^
  2. Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane-Marshmallow O.=The New Age by !Isabella!
  3. Rock, Chalk, Bad Talk = Color my life by Lady Cannella
  4. What Did I Do? by Miss. JD = to the stars & further by fatima
2 Likes

Also, you read the wrong story, youā€™re supposed to read Color my life by Lady Cannella :sweat_smile:

Everyone, we will read around 3 chapters. If youā€™re interested, remember to read more and get in touch with the author! Maybe you have feedback? Donā€™t hesitate to say!

This is supposed to be fun <3

Iā€™ll read that one too, I donā€™t mind.

Hello, Is there anyhing wrong?:see_no_evil:

No, donā€™t worry, nothing wrong :sweat_smile: Sheā€™s only quoting your post to let the other person taking part on what story theyā€™ve been ā€˜assignedā€™

1 Like

Oh okay, Thank you much :heart::heart: