Will Be Reading Stories With A Twist 🍬

Attention everyone I’m thinking of shutting this project down. I have too much on my plate and come March, things are going to get really rough. I feel like everything is just going downhill in my life, I’m not happy :confused:

I will finish my stories for sure because writing cheers me up when I’m feeling like crap and I will continue supporting and reading the stories of people whom I love (Annieways, your story literally gives me so much happiness, like I can’t even express how thankful I am to come across your story, I love it too, too, too much) and I love you, you have an amazing sense of humor, it just brightens my day lol :laughing: I will also check out any story that interests me but right now, my well-being is number 1 and boy are the Forums a good distraction ^^

HOWEVER I will read the stories of the people who requested on this thread, according to the rules. If you wrote on this thread, I give you my word I’ll check it out but I don’t know if I can do more and juggle with the struggles and inner demons in my life. I will also review the stories on my review thread who are on my waiting list, then take a long break, I need one : ) People want me to check out their stories so much, but I can’t keep doing it because I can’t keep up, I’m a human, not a robot (I mentioned this to someone on IG who got mad when I told them I’ll probably check out their story LATER, I have too much going on). I want to, I really want to support all of you and read your stories, but it’s just TOO much, please don’t be mad :confounded:

I feel like a monster writing this :sob:

3 Likes

I really liked her overlays and how she used them to make her episodes feel more alive and outside of the norm. Of course the main character Katie is my favorite (no bias or anything :wink: ) So far my favorite scene is during school when the projector came down and the president was talking about the Gov. and the rules. I can’t wait to read more, thanks for introducing me to this story!

It’s ok Jem. I’m sure everyone will understand. I thought it was a good idea and if you ever decide to do a version 2 at a time when I’m not too busy I’d be happy to help out too

1 Like

Thanks Amberose, I hope you’re right and you already do so much and help out so many people :wink:

If I do a version 2, it’s going to have to be way later on :smile:

1 Like

During the holidays maybe?

Understand how you feel. We still love you girl. You are very kind. Your health and well being always comes first. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Forgot to tag the author :joy:

Maybe, I will see :sunglasses: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Done revamping​:heart::heart::heart:

Yes, happy to hear! :smile:

2 Likes

Bump

@manand61 OK sorry it took so long but i don’t back down on my word ever so here it is:

Wow, things are getting juicer-Ryder’s relationship with Aria is interesting and honestly, i wanna know what happened to Natalia so bad :confounded:

Your story packs a lot of drama and mystery, love it, girl, u’re so talented, keep it up :wink: :heart:

3 Likes

Wow thank you so much girl, I really appreciate it :kissing_heart:

Well technically you already know what happens to her, you’re just seeing flashbacks :joy:
I’m glad you like it though :heart:

The story is almost done so I hope you’ll continue reading till the end :blush:

1 Like

It’s def staying in my favs, so very interesting it is :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Hi I am promoting my story here and I understand ur post

Title: The Star Necklace

Author: Mayah

Genere: Drama

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Style : Ink

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6248660515487744

Hey there, sorry about that, should have written it in the first post but i’m not doing this anymore, it would become too much for me, truly sorry :frowning_face:

More detail here:

Thank you so much for creating this thread. I read the first post of this thread and I understand. I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated! :blush:

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

Hi there, may you check out what the comment above yours says? :sweat_smile: Again, truly sorry, I really need to add it into the first post :thinking:

@Fandumblr

I’m done and i did enjoy-i’m really curious as to know what happened to Charlie (the drugs and rehab part was so interesting) and oh my poor Levi :cry: Haha, I love Chez so far the most, born into country music but a rocker at heart-why is that so relatable to many of us lol? Also I really like Raven a lot, keep up the awesome work :blush:

1 Like

P.S Attention everyone, I’m no longer doing this because I’m 100% sure it’ll drive me crazy and affect my mental well being! I will read the stories I’ve made a promise to read before because I never back down on my word but then I will close this thread :heart:

1 Like