Will Be Reading Stories With A Twist 🍬

You don’t understand how much this means to me! Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate you reading my story even under your circumstances. I really hope your mental well being is in much better shape once you can relax and get away from the Episode Life for a while. I have been there! Again I appreciate your dedication! Thank you so much for your support! New episodes are coming soon!

-k

Thank you, you rock, your words made my day :blush: :revolving_hearts:

@manand61 I decided to do the same thing I did for the other person, here you go:

I’ve read all of your episodes so far and I will keep updated, you rock (BTW I wanted to add 2 more photos but it ended up getting butchered which frustrated me and everything’s acting all wacko for me, I honestly feel like I can’t do anything right, I’m such a f*ck up sometimes :joy: Anyways, I really loved this, it packs so much enjoyable, mysterious drama gurl <3 <3 <3 )

1 Like

@xXMagicalUnicornXx and @Marshmallow_O how many episodes do you guys have published? Sadly I can’t check, the app isn’t working for me atm lmao :rofl: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Thank you so much girl, you have no idea how much that means to me :kissing_heart: :heart:
Keep a lookout for the last two chapters! :grin:

1 Like

I have 4 out currently however #5 is coming out soon

Thank you, I figured it out, it’s working now, but thank you so much for the response, it’s much appreciated :blush: :sunflower: :heart:

1 Like

nah algd mate

1 Like

Thanks, i had to search that up, at first I got “American Leadership in Global Development” but then I’m like that doesn’t make sense so you must mean all’s good lol :joy:

1 Like

Yeah haha all goods mate! :joy:

1 Like

OK @Marshmallow_O I loved your story, it’s so freaking cool, sorry for lack of screenshots, but I enjoyed —I just seriously loved the part when Kai’s sis went missing, that part was golden, when they were trapped in the house. Really all of it is fantastic! Anyways you will now read The New Age by !Isabella!, send screenshot here, tag the author and let her know what you think and what was your fav part.

@jessie.roo All right, I’ve read 3 episodes and I enjoyed the bar scene lmao, he kept annoying us on our mission, that had me in tears and I wish I didn’t get nervous when we were in the alleyway -OK, Overall, I enjoyed and now you will read 3 episodes (or more if you like, become a fan) of to the stars & further by fatima , send screenshot here, tag the author and let her know what you think and what was your fav part.

Anyways after you do this and maybe become friends, I’ll close this thread.

1 Like

@JemU776 I read the first 5 episodes of the story and I really enjoyed it! I couldn’t stop, I did notice thought that there were some grammar mistakes, nothing that was too bad, but an easy way to check grammar would be to go on grammarly and copy and paste her script! It’s super easy and such a life saver! Besides that I really enjoyed it! Having unlimited passes is nice… then I can bine read stories I like and I will be continuing this story!

1 Like

That’s awesome!

@Fatima.s She loved your story :wink:

@JemU776 @jessie.roo Thank you so muchh!! I really appreciate that you read my story and I’m glad you enjoyed it :heart::heart:
I use Grammerly btw, I copy-paste every chapter into Grammerly, all of my chapters are corrected by Grammerly before they’re published.
But as you have noticed there are still a few mistakes :woman_facepalming:t3:

All right, after @Marshmallow_O checks out @xXMagicalUnicornXx 's story, sends a screenshot here, tells them what they loved about their story, I’m closing this thread, it’s been a short but nice run however I already do too much so having this added on will drive me crazy. Thank you every one who participated :heart: :candy:

1 Like

i’ll get to it today i promise! :grin:
i apologize for how long it’s taken me! :tired_face::sweat_smile:

No worries, don’t apologize, take as long as you need and even if you can’t do it, it’s just too much for you and you’re going through some tough shit, just let me know OK :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Bump!

P.S requests are closed so please don’t post ur story below, ty ^^

Hey guys my friend published their story and I would like to do read 4 reads for them (ik, I really hate that word but I want to do something nice for them since they do so much for me), but I’ll probs be slow in reading. Don’t respond here but PM me if u are interested. I’ll explain to u about it, u can decide if u want to go through with it, we can provide feedback, and I have a right to decline if you’ve scammed others before, no offense, I don’t wanna read stories by evil people. So PM if interested, just note that I may take forever BUT if anyone knows me really well, they know how much I value loyalty so freaking much so no matter what, you can bet your life, I’ll read your story. Being loyal means the world to me. Thank u for reading and have a great day/night :wilted_flower:

Nevermind, i realize i shouldn’t do this, it would pile up on me and hurt me like a knife being stabbed at my gut in a very brutal way that would make me cry : (
I can’t, I’ve gotta work on my stories as well as my side projects and other important stuff in my life. Also, i might enter the next contest, depending on the theme, so be on the LOOKOUT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like