Will Be Reading Stories With A Twist 🍬

Woah, there is a lot to unpack in this one post hahaha

1 Like

I have a twisted mind sometimes and it shows when i need to unleash stuff in one post (hence the knife part which I hope didn’t creep anyone out. I smiled when I wrote it, I hope this also didn’t creep anyone out) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
…idk if i even made sense lol :joy: Joking…or am I??? :sweat_smile: :crazy_face:
But seriously I really wanna publish on my own terms, without Episode, that’s one of my dreams :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well I can’t wait to see what you have in store :smiley:

1 Like

Bump :sob:

Bump, this is not open, just waiting :hugs:

“I read the first post of this thread and I understand”
Hello!
I have published this story and it has a twist at the end… I will not spoil it

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Hello,

It’s not open anymore. Just waiting for last one to finish, and then I’ll be ready to close :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh ok sorry my bad

it’s OK :+1: :heart:

Bump :innocent:

It was so sweet of you to do this :hugs:

Thanks, i do everything in my power to help people :wink:

1 Like