Will code your story for $5/hour

1 Like

I see you went from 2 dollars to 5 :blob_hearts: And I understand Born to Reign isn’t published but since you gave it as an example in your post, could you link it anyway (so people can beta read it and see a sample of your coding?) This way, I believe you will attract a much wider audience :blob_hearts:

9 Likes

I’m tired of being poor, it sucks. Born to Reign has one episode finished and I would need permission from the author before I can let you see the story! If you’re interested, You don’t need to pay me until the whole episode is done and you’ve seen it and like it!

2 Likes

All right, thanks for clarifying. Well examples would be nice, at the end of the day it’s a service you are in charge of and that you run so you can choose whether to show them or not. Good luck :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks! You’re definitely right on the examples part​:grin::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is really smart… now how do you get paid tho. Just wondering

1 Like

Through Venmo or pay pal

1 Like

Ok cool. Whats venmo

1 Like

Venmo is a mobile payment service owned by PayPal. Venmo account holders can transfer funds to others via a mobile phone app

1 Like

Cool. Thanks.

1 Like

How much can you code in 1 hour?

It depends how much spot directing or dialogue is Nessessary, but I can usually get at least 100 lines Of dialouge in an hour, or a very convoluted spot direction sequence in an hour

This is a pretty fantastic idea! I love writing and hate coding my stories. $5 an hour doesn’t sound bad at all. So about how long would it take you to do a 5000-10000 line chapter?

the most i’ve done for one chapter is 1000 lines and it took 20 hours which included photoshopping overlays etc… I have a loong break coming up soon so it may not take that long, I wouldn’t be able to say for certain since i’ve never done something of that quantity. if i use math I would probably take 100-200 hours 0.0 which is a LOT of money, i can negotiate a different price because of the quantity.