Will do read for read!

hi, everyone! i’ve just published a revamp of my first story ever written and would love to do a read for read with anyone. :black_heart:

NOTES:

• You must send me a screenshot showing you’ve actually read my story.
  • I will read as many chapters of your story as you’ve read of mine.
  • This is NOT a review; i’d appreciate the feedback but it’s also not necessary.

Title: Right and Wrong (revamp)
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance (w/ some comedy and drama)
Description: Ready for a fresh start, Jessie relocates by going to the place where anything is possible: NYC. But what happens when living in the City of Dreams isn’t all she expected it to be?

Link:

large cover:

1 Like

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

1 Like

just send me the screenshot, showing you’ve read my story- and then i will read yours! :blush:

1 Like

sounds good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I just read your story.:slight_smile:

I would love for you to check out my story.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

1 Like

thanks so much for reading! ill read yours and send you the screenshot when i’m done. :blush:

1 Like

:black_heart:

1 Like

I’ll read your story now, with screenshots…
Feel free to do the same for me, when you have free time that is… :wink:
You can follow me on IG too : @episode.thechoicetwisted
I’ll give u a shout out there too.

Ok that was freaking amazing! your spot directing and backgrounds were, flawless! and Your background characters really brought the story to life… I really hope you release more chapters soon! I’m intrigued and very entertained by your story! ! :hearts:

1 Like

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Limelight
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama

CHAPTERS: 7 chapters are out, more coming soon

2 Likes

AH thank you so much! i’m really glad you enjoyed it. :grin::grin: i’ll read yours rn then send you the screenshots. :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, but don’t feel forced to read all 29 chapters lol take ur time, I know writing can be time consuming and I’m sure you wanna read other stories too, so don’t feel obligated to read all at once… I’m still new to this, so my spot movements aren’t flawless like yours :rofl::joy:

I’m going to give your story a shoutout in my IG. :wink:

1 Like

lol that’s completely okay! i basically read the guides for about two weeks before i started writing. :joy:

1 Like

Send me a fanmail once you read my story :grin:.

Title of the story : Trail Of Tears
Name of the author : Cindy
Story genre : Drama/Romance
Description : A girl who goes through a lot in her life. Some days are good and some days are bad she wants to just be a normal girl that does not have to run away from her problems. CC
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548954080247808
Style : Ink
Episodes : 16

2 Likes

cool! just send me the screenshot showing you read my story- then i’ll read yours :blush:

sounds good! ill read it once you send the screenshot showing you read mine. :blush:

Great story. I read all 3 chapters :blush:

2 Likes

OMG I was too eager to write to complete them LOL :sweat_smile:
:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::rofl:

thank you so much. :blush: i’ll send the screenshot once i’ve read yours. :black_heart:

1 Like

LMAO yeah. that’s why my story is the revamp version. :joy::joy:

1 Like