Will do someone’s cover art :)

I have some free time and feel like doing some creative stuff. I’ve already done my covers so I thought I might as well do someone else’s cover! But Im only gonna do one

So share your stories below with just the title, summary and cover. Your story has to be Limelight and I’ll pick someone after 48 hours!

My examples

Follow me on Instagram @atreus.writes to see my other stuff in the highlights titles “edits” :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Hey!!!I am a big fan of your stories and I might request some day!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: But unfortunately I don’t take requests anymore… just doing this one off for fun! xx

1 Like

Ohh ok!!!Thank you for responding!!!
Xxxx :two_hearts:

1 Like

omg this is amazing work!

this is my idea:
title: survival of the hottest
plot: A group of sexy celebrities fly to a deserted island to find love and fight for survival.
You are a contestant. Can you win the $500,000 prize and go home in love?

1 Like

These are so gorgeous! :blob_hearts::weary:

2 Likes

^ what she said

2 Likes

They look amazing.

1 Like

The covers look :fire:

My story:
Title : deadly game
Summary: You’re a new police detective. So far, so good. Trouble is about to start for you the day you receive a mysterious package at work. Chaos awaits, but you don’t know that… yet.

(I don’t have an original cover for now)

1 Like

The covers look amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My Story:
Title: Hot On Her Heels
Description: After her father is wrongfully imprisoned, Beverly has to prove his innocence. The only way to find the truth, is to survive Axel Duran’s charming nature, this might get messy…

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @LiyahxWrites @norfolkowl @line123462

2 Likes

My Episode Story:
Title: Cursed <- I know this is really generic but I promise the idea isn’t.
Description: It was just a typical teenage party-drinking, drugs, and a game of truth or dare. But when Evelyn is dared to spend the night in the woods, she comes back different-cursed. Now the curse has been passed to Nolae. Her friends are turning on her, she’s becoming someone who she doesn’t want to be. Can she remove her curse before it’s too late?

1 Like

GUYS AND GIRLIES PLS ADD YOUR ORIGINAL COVER AS WELL SO IT HELPS ME BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPE OF STORY IT IS

2 Likes

Have always loved your work, Atreus :blob_hearts:

Title: By The Book
Summary: You’re just a simple librarian with a love of mystery stories. No one expected you to successfully solve cases or nail suspects. Guess all that time spent reading paid off. …My cover isn’t the only thing in need of a redo as you can see :rofl:
Current Cover:

By_The_Book_posterThumb_S9Dtcb50Dp

1 Like

Your covers look amazing :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you for this :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:
Title : Heal My Soul
Description : “Today is the first day of my new life. Today is the first day I’ll try living without you. Today, I am going to make you proud because I know, one day, we will meet again”
Covers :

1 Like

Thank you for this :blob_hearts:

Title: Cyber Crown

Description: After being accepted to a show with famous influencers while you’re nobody, the win is guaranteed. Only one problem; someone knows about your secret exposing blog… Uh-oh!

Cover:

1 Like

Your art is amazing! Also thank you for offering to do this for someone :heart:

If ur only doing a cover for stories with finished episodes just ignore this <3

I’m still in early stages so I may change the title later but it’s called MONSTER right now; I currently don’t have a cover, and the title wouldn’t be on the cover; if i change my mind, i’d just add it later.
No summary either as I usually do that near the end, but here’s generally what happens: The government has been conducting sinister experiments. Obsessed with the constant need for more power, they started a series of experiments in order to create monsters or creatures that they could implement in battle or any other twisted occasions. As the experiments go wrong, and the monsters break free, it is up to the MC and her crew to stop the various monsters before they wreak havoc, and find out who is behind it all.

Also I know you didn’t say to include this, but the cover might be a bit complicated so I wanted to include it so you don’t bite off more you can chew or something <3: In the cover, the MC would be looking forward, scared, with monsters grabbing at/attacking her. A blue mist is coming out of her mouth to represent one monster, a vampire bite on her neck to represent another, a werewolf arm to represent another, a decomposed hand to represent another, and a spirit hand as the final monster. So it wouldn’t be an easy request, which is why I wanted to include this. Thank you for offering us this chance though! You’d obviously be credited if you pick me for some reason :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just commenting to get thread noticed lol

2 Likes

@secrets.epi I’ve chosen you’re story, pm me so we can sought out the details :relaxed:

1 Like