Will Episode delete these kind of stories?

I am writing a story rn and its inspired by an album .I heard Episode delete stories like this .
But mine doesn’t include the artist or something like that just the name of the story and the chapter names .A little bit content.Do you think they will delete it ? I can change it but honestly I like it like it is right know.

I’m not sure exactly. Give me more examples. Usually you are not allowed to create any stories that can present any copyright content or use the ideas of copyrighted names, or places, ect… give some more detail about what exactly inspired you about the album. What album is it?

2 Likes

It’s the „After Hours“ album from The Weeknd
The Album is just about love,pain,…
And my story is too …
I hope that helps ?

I think I am gonna change the Story name and chapters
just to be sure

Well, themes are not really copying. I mean there are a lot of stories with the same themes, like love and pain. I think rather change the names and titles, and as long as your story isn’t copying exactly what is on the album, it shouldn’t be an issue. And episode can’t remove your story without notifying you that it doesn’t meet their guidelines. If they have issues that they don’t find appropriate they will contact you and give you a chance to fix it

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t knew that .
Thanks a lot :heart:

1 Like

omg this is unrelated but I was literally just listening to that song it slaps

1 Like