Will my story get deleted if it has grammar mistakes?

I really want to write and publish a story but english isnt my first laguance and i know the words but not much grammar. I used a translator but it didnt do a too great. I would like to publish it correct grammaticaly but learning the whole grammar takes quite some time to do

1 Like

Nope, you’ll be fine :sparkles:

1 Like

deleted because of grammar? nah that won’t happen

2 Likes

No, they won’t delete your story due to grammar errors… though, severe misspellings and grammar issues can turn off readers. I suggest Grammarly; the basic version is free and catches most mistakes in spelling/grammar/punctuation. It can really help. English is my first language and I still use it because our language can get confusing when reading it

example: red (the color), read (like you should read this.) and read (I read that last week) red and the past tense read are pronounced the same and read and read are spelled the same, but pronounced different)-- so, it’s super understandable that people make errors. :smiley:

1 Like

Episode’s featured stories have grammatical errors. So don’t worry, your story won’t be deleted. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like