Will read your first episode and tell you my opinion! CLOSED!

I’d love to hear your opinion about mine as well if you have time.

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re doing reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi, love to hear your opinion on my story as well. :slight_smile:

I read your first story called Dl:from the sidelines and i like it. I like that u put some music and let us custimize. The only thing i suggest u to do is put some choices and idk it it just the first chapters that don’t have choices. I love your story but sci-fi isn’t really my type of things to read but i love it! Great work :heart:.
And i just read this story cause other people are waiting and i want to give everyone a chance!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

First of all Great job. I love your story. I love how you gave us lots of choices and how you describe everything in a simple way like how the MC and her bff are like family that’s so cute :sneezing_face:. And i added the story to my favorites i’ll continue the story as well.
btwI love the overlays in the beginning of the chapters!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

The cover is just :heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:!! The overlays footballs in the beginning of the chapter and the gif thing u did for the turn up your volume thing are just awesome!! I added to my favorites. I have literally no suggestions for u! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank u! :heart:

1 Like

Oh thank you so much :heartbeat: appreciate it!

1 Like

Here’s mine

• Title: The Masked Revenant
  • Genre: Sci-fi
  • Style: LL
  • Description: Play as Mack, a victimised woman in a nuclear explosion struggling to control her inner devil as she solves the mystery that lies in the Abyss of 2020.
    (CC, 3LI, CM, 3 Endings)
  • Chapters: 3
  • Instagram: @evlyng_swan & @sm._.writes
  • If you do read it, please let us know your opinions through fanmails.
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6189026855026688
  • Cover (Credit to Mia on IG)

Thank you so much! I was thinking of adding choices after the contest, since I can’t during the judging period. I understand and I’m glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

would appreciate your opinion!!
Thankyou so much!

I just finished reading the first chapter and i love it. I normally don’t like when there are 2 LI but yiur story is just too good i added it an i’ll be reading it and waiting for your updates. Great work and don’t give up :heart::heart:. I also like how you explain the work of the MC and instead of writing it on a black scene you show it like a flashback. :heart::heart:

Thank you so much, so happy you liked it!! Hope you’ll keep enjoying it as you read more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey! I would appericate it if you could read mine and tell me your opinion! So I could improve in anyway. :blob_hearts:

• Title: My Protector
  • Genre: Action (Also includes romance, drama, and mystery)
  • Style: LL
  • Description: After discovering your family’s secret, you fled to NYC. Until you met him, who’s willing to protect you. Will you uncover the truth of your family’s secret and fall in love?
  • Chapters: 5
  • Instagram: @storiesbybless
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5677298753404928

Some Important Features Included:

And it is a new story <3

Here is my story: :blue_heart:

Title: It’s in the Woods
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
Style: Limelight
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
It started as a reunion road trip, but the woods called you in and they don’t want you to leave until you uncover all their gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 possible LI’s (male & female)
  • choose your gender/sexuality/pronouns
  • point system
  • very important choices!
  • CC
  • high quality art scenes
  • advanced directing
  • sound & music

Cover:

I’m gonna take a break. I’m sick and I’ll be returning and continuing in this order!

6 Likes

Feel better :heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m better and I’m gonna continue! I’ll be closing this so don’t reply with your story until I read the others I’m not done and I have a lot of people

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.