Will the covid-19 affect how long it takes episode to approve an overlay or background?

I usually am really patient, but as time goes on it runs low. I’ve been waiting 3 days for them to approve and they still haven’t. Does it have anything to do with the pandemic?

5 Likes

No it’s not some overlays need more time to be approved for example one overlay I had was after one week approved

2 Likes

I just started writing a story lately so I download a lot of backgrounds and overlays to be approved from what I noticed it takes from 5 days to one week maximum I don’t know if has it always been like that but that’s what happening to me now

3 Likes

I uploaded a background 5 days ago and they approved it in 3 days!

2 Likes

Hey! I had the same problem. I had been waiting for 1-2 weeks and send a mail. They replied they were working on it as fast as they can. The next day my overlay and background were approved.
I don’t know if it has to do with the coronacrisis. Stay healthy!

3 Likes

My overlays / back-rounds take around 3 to 5 days idk if this helped

1 Like

I don’t think so. At most, MAYBE it’ll take a teeny bit longer, because I’m seeing more and more people writing stories, since they’re bored at home, so there will probably be more things for Episode to approve.

2 Likes