Will you help me with a little research?

In my story, two of the characters are going to visit Denmark, and I’m not sure how much they even know about Denmark (if anything…)

So it would be a great help to me, if some of you would tell me, what is the very first thing that comes to mind when Denmark is mentioned.
I don’t want to you to google or do any research, - just let me know, if you know anything about Denmark, just from the top of your head. And please let me also know which country you are from.
Even if the things you say is wrong, it might be in my story, if it fits.
I’m looking forward to read the replies :nerd_face:

3 Likes

i live in denmark i can help

1 Like

first we are expensive. unleash you are from sweden or norway or germany

also we we dont have euro money. we have our own called danish crowns. or the small øre (ear) with exist as the 50 øre only.100(2 50 øre) øre = 1 kr, then its 1 kr 2 kr 5 kr. those are all coins. 8 kr = 1 doller . then it 50 100 200 500 1000. in bills.

2 Likes

we have the worlds cleanst water. the worlds oldest amusment park called bakken. and there is Tivoli in copenhaden. just outside the centralstasion. that amusment park has the worlds oldest rollerocaster.

lego is danish.

we have a royale family. our flag is the worlds first country flag. it fell from the sky and landed on the king

to get around the capital and near by citys you take the s train. they are red looks like this

https://www.google.dk/search?q=s+toget&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC5MvB6evgAhWOzqYKHXBQCSAQ_AUIDigB&biw=2560&bih=1184

2 Likes

Uh Line I know… Jeg er selv fra Danmark :wink: (I’m from Denmark…) I actually wanted to know what people who is not Danish know about Denmark…
But thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:
I’m sorry I didn’t explain that very well in the topic :flushed:

1 Like

The first thing that comes to my mind about Denmark is Legoland, lol. :,D I visited it when I was 12 or something. :,D

1 Like

okay. yeah you forgot to leave that information. men det fint

1 Like

Great :+1:t2:
Where do you live?

I think of Danish Elves lol

1 Like

I guess I was so excited, that I forgot to read what I was writing… :grinning:
Anyway, I wonder how many Danish members in episode :thinking:

1 Like

actually you are the first i meet. but i talked with a few swedish ones

1 Like

the first thing i see is like denmark on europe map (i’m from serbia, not siberia!)

1 Like

the first thing that came to my mind is hamlet lol

1 Like

Oh yes… It’s like being back in school and be looking at the big map behind the teacher :slight_smile:

Great, thanks Anon. Where are you from?

Oh that’s cute :heart_eyes:

Hungary

1 Like

Okay thanks.

Sorry.. Not sorry..

:wink:

What random things that come to my mind when I think of Denmark:

• Denmark is the home of the mighty Lego and Lars Ulrich.
  • Strøget is beautiful, especially in summer and the Tivoli is a lot of fun!
  • It’s cheaper to go over there to buy beer than buying it here, although not so much anymore…
  • You guys are finally getting better at hockey, now we just have to wait for Norway.
  • Christiania.
  • Faroe Islands and Greenland.
  • Danish is really hard to understand compared to Norwegian.

…I’m from Sweden and live in Malmö. :blush:

1 Like

Ha ha :joy: after seeing the link, you didn’t even have to mention that you are from Sweden!

1 Like