Will you please beta read my story?

Hi guys, so I’m after people to beta read the first chapter of a story I’ve been working on as I’m super proud of it. I need to add in a bit at the end with the author character I’ve created but the first chapter is pretty much done.

It is provisionally called My Mistake (that may change) and is about 2 best friends in their mid 20s who are sick of their parents trying to set them up so they end up getting into a situation where they pretend to be together. And the lies just keep gathering pace with everyone in their lives until they get tangled up in a web. But will they end up falling in love after all?

If you are interested please send me a pm on here.

*** EDIT *** Also, I just realised I haven’t added much music atm so if you read it and have suggestions that would be much appreciated. I also need to spot direct some speech bubbles towards the end but I’ll do that in the morning, its currently 11:30 pm here in the UK. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does beta read mean?

Test reading the story before publishing :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

I wanna read it

I’ll send you the link on a pm, hold on.

1 Like

I really like this! You should def publish it.

1 Like

Thank you, could you message me and tell me what you liked about it please?

1 Like

ok

i could help if you still need it! <3

I’m down if you still need some readers, hit me up with the link.

I also wanna read it:)

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for beta reading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.