Will you read a story that has no CC?

I’m trying to write another story since a lot of people are enjoying my current one and I wanted to give a shot to an idea I had in mind since foreeeever!
Today, I was coding a little bit and I figured… This story has been in my head for a long time. I created the characters a long time ago. This story means a lot to me, and so do the characters. I don’t know if I would feel comfortable giving the option to CC…

• Yes, I love playing with original characters!
  • I guess, I don’t really mind…
  • I don’t think so, but if the story is good I would give it a shot.
  • No, I don’t enjoy no CC.

0 voters

Of course, I know me (as the author) have the last word and that I should do what makes me happy and what I feel like. But I was just wondering… :heart:
Also, keep in mind that no CC would mean a lot more of features! Like custome poses, edited expressions…
Thanks in advanced!!!

3 Likes

What about limited CC? Like choose a couple of hairstyles and a couple of features?

3 Likes

I don’t really like limited CC in my opinion :pleading_face: It still gives the option to change the character and sometimes can be confusing (in my other story I used to offer limited CC and most of my fanmails where asking why their CC wouldn’t contain all the feaures)
Would you read a limited CC one? Before a no CC one?
Thank you so much for answering!

2 Likes

Yes I would read with limited CC. I would also read with no CC at all I just prefer it when there is CC. But if the story line and the characters and directing is good I would read it even without CC. I understand your concern though - people have been bothering me because I didn’t let them change the MC’s name (same reasons as you have with the CC). It actually does make me think of changing that but in the end it is my story so I get to decide - same goes for you; if you want your story to be like that just do it! It’s the rest that counts and not the CC :wink:

1 Like

You’re right! Thank you so much Fiffy :blush: :blush: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Of course! Glad if I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally, I don’t mind - I enjoy lots of stories with no CC and in fact I write stories with no CC, as my characters are specific to what I imagine them to be. I think CC or not, what matters is how enjoyable the story is

1 Like

So you think no CC doesn’t get in the way of enjoying a story, right? :hugs:
Thank you so much for replying :heart:

1 Like

Personally, I don’t think it does - it does depend on the story’s quality, some stories suit no CC but I think my opinion may not be entirely popular as quite a few people prefer CC

1 Like

Well, my new story “Thank You, Next!” has no CC or choices, and yet people enjoy reading it because of the chemistry of my characters, overlays and advanced directing. :kissing: There was only two people that asked about CC, but to be honest, my story won’t make sense if I add CC.

2 Likes

honestly yeah ! idk i love stories where there’s a canon mc who we get to know , it’s so much fun to explore another author’s character. personally i don’t have a preference as to whether a story features cc or not (although if there’s no cc , the canon characters have to be interesting lmao)

2 Likes

I’ve read stories with no CC and with CC. As long as the plot and character development hooks me, it really doesn’t matter. It’s up to how the author wants to present their story x

1 Like

I almost never touch cc. and I dont at all mind no cc. only times I actually touch is if they use the eyes I hate. or a thing I often see. blond girl with brown suppose to tan, but seriously its brown skin, to a more pale one, or I change the hair to black.

1 Like

That’s good to know! (amazing story btw :pleading_face: )

1 Like

I think the same! Thank you so much!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your answer!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Me too :blush: That’s great, thanks for letting me know!!

1 Like

OMGGG YASSSSSS GURL No cc stories are the freaking BEST (or at least in my opinion) all my fav stories don’t have cc plus most people prefer a story with no cc because it’s easier to imagine and live! you also get to describe the characters WAY better if you don’t want cc then be crazy and GO FOR IT!

2 Likes

Wow thank you for replying!! This energy though :sob: :heartpulse: I have no doubts left, no CC it is! Thank you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

YAYAYAYAYAYAY LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS OUT

GOOOD LUCK :purple_heart::purple_heart: I have a feeling this is gonna be amazing

1 Like