Will you read a story that has no CC?

Aaaawww thank you so much! You’re amazing, ily :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

You got me so excited to start coding rn!!!

1 Like

Of course!!! :purple_heart::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Cc and adding no cc is fine it’s your story you do what you with it :sweat:

People mainly read stories with cc in though but some people prefer no cc or limited that’s just everyone has different taste and different prefer.

1 Like

Exactly, thank you!!

1 Like

oooo
personally, i love limited CC over full and none but I’m trying to get used to no CC. I only change things like face shape/eye shape/nose shape if they aren’t to my "preferences."if that makes sense but you do whatever you want for your story :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!!!

Of course I would read a story with no CC at all. Doesn’t matter to me.

1 Like

I am currently reading a story without cc and honestly I really don’t mind! I don’t read a story because of cc but more of like what’s the story content/what it is about😂 you know what I mean … like if it’s interesting and the story is a good story I mean I wouldn’t mind!

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiley:

Thank you so much!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Np

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t :angel:

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t mind reading without cc. I think it’s a phase that thing of “won’t read a story if it doesn’t have full cc” Years ago I couldn’t read a story with limited/no cc but know it’s just like meh. Although I think people will read it more if it has at least limited cc (I’m writing a story and I don’t want people to customize my characters but I decided only change facial features such as eye shape, etc).
Also remember, write for you, don’t try to please everyone.

2 Likes

yes write for yourself or your never going to be happy or satisfied with your story :confounded:

2 Likes

My story also is limited cc most of the time people want cc and will complain it or won’t read unless it has cc or limited which is bs but you shouldn’t let that get too you or bring you down you should write for yourself as always or your never going to be happy with your product.

I will read any stories with cc or without but people are just picky with stories.

2 Likes

Exactly! I’d rather impactful choices rather than cc.

2 Likes

Yes cc does not defined the story customize the characters does not make the hit its plot and storyline.

2 Likes

And also, if a story has lots of relatives I think it’s overwhelming for the writer to match them with the modified MC. In my story I go back and forth with my MC and I don’t feel like doing a WHOLE cc.
(Sorry if you didn’t understand something, English is not my first language)

2 Likes

I understand you clearly it’s frustrating having to code them scripts again yeah and it’s stressful rather authors want to admit it or not.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering!!

1 Like