Will you read a story without CC?

so my story will be a fairytale one and the mom is going to be aurora (sleeping beauty). i want chloe (MC) to look just like her mom. but as you know, aurora isn’t a POC and i feel like it might make POC mad at me for not giving them the choice to look like themselves. ugh idk what to do, so please help and tell me if you’d read the story!

Yeah why not CC doesn’t matter to me so I will surely read it

I dont ever use CC either. I’d rather make the characters how I want them.

I’m fine without CC as long the story is good :slight_smile:

I don’t use CC because when I make the story, I feel like the character isn’t what I made them to be. I feel it takes away the uniqueness. (My opinion :joy:)

I really don’t care if CC is in a story or not just so long as the plot line is good.

@KatieI Same here! I want my readers to see the characters as I imagine them because I feel that is important in my stories :woman_shrugging:t3:

Exactly! Same

Hardly any of the stories I read have CC, because I personally don’t think it affects the story at all. So I will happily read a story without it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nope, when I find stories without CC I exit right away. :joy: Idk why, but a story without CC is hard for me to read, 'cause it doesn’t feel like me. I think you should leave it, but warn the readers that if they customize they may not look like Aurora, and if you include art scenes the MC won’t look like their MC, so then nobody can complain abt it. :man_shrugging:t4: (Btw this is just my humble opinion, it’s up to you)

I like it when it’s not CC. Then you can see what the author thought of while writing the story. And it’s easier with the art bit.
Your story sounds interesting btw.