Will you read my story even i have bad grammar

Hey, I really want to publish a story in english. Yes i can write a story in my native language but in my country everyone is so evil and they will judge my story because they love comedy not romance drama. I will publish first 2 episodes when episode approve mycovers. Will you read my story or i should give up and write on wattpad?

1 Like

You can make a thread asking for a proofreader or you use websites like grammarly.com

dont you mean first 3. you have to have 3 chapters to publish.

I know but I can’t wait but if approvals take way too long i will publish first 3 chapters because i wrote half of chapter 2 today.

I Think you should wait its not a good idea to publish before you are ready. You get more reads if you wait and publish a good story, then if you publish a bad story full of glitches

have you looked your story over on your phone. There are often glitches you dont see on the computer

4 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.