Will you Read my story? please?

Hey!! guys…
I have been busy due to my exams and Art requests recently…
And I couldn’t update my story or can’t do anything to promote my story…
I have two stories… It will be great if you can read them :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
I will try to update my stories every week… :relaxed:

Story name- Memory Lost
Genre- Drama
Description- Lyle lost her memory while saving another person and her bravery turns the spotlight onto her…Little does she know, there’s someone watching her from the shadow.
CC,2 endings,1LI

ML cover

Story name- The Love Game
Genre- Romance
Description- What will happen when Cloe accidently meet her soulmate through her gamer heart? Without seeing each other will they be able to love? CC, choices matter, art scenes

TLG cover

Thankyou for reading :pleading_face: :relaxed:

sorry if you don’t want to be tagged… :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :kissing:

Summary

@MMG @KerriStrwberry @Rilley_writesSTORIES @latasha_b @Kuen @anon71033048 @soph.writes2000 @div.episode @schittwriter @mary9 @ainsleyslatimer @Eva.Williams.Wick @Sillykitty @Txu @teekay @Tara3 @CrimsonCat6 @juliewrites @AngelWings1983 @moonbowthe @annalilac @Judly @N_Olivia @annabelleoninsta @Lush.Episodee @Jessica15 @Jess2012 @Farah_DeSantis @Dark_Clover21 @slara @v.h_episode @mary9 @juliewrites @Sarah07 @HazelBourne @M_H_C_Episode @Adorablxheron @episode.lillz
@Arielle_M @Rilley_writesSTORIES
@Mintybeverage @Shivangi2 @jordann.epi @Zensthetic @Adrija

16 Likes

It’s ok hun , i will love to read ur story . I am kinda busy now but i will read them later :heart: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :star_struck:

3 Likes

I will read ‘The love game’ :wink:

2 Likes

It’s totally fine. I was looking for some new stories anyway :grin:
I’ll read ‘Memory Lost’

1 Like

Sure. I’ll read them. :heart:

1 Like

These look cute! I’ll probably give them a go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can’t read them because I am on my laptop and my phone is broken :sob:

1 Like

No worries, dear. I’ll def check it out and drop you a message after. :relaxed:

1 Like

aahhahhh, don’t worry i’ll surely read them :relaxed::white_heart:! Take your tym :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! Focus yourself :fairy:t3:! &&& Best of luck for your examsss :memo:!! Thank you for the tag :see_no_evil::hearts:!

1 Like

Oh my god , i just checked out the love game and it is awesome :heart_eyes: love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thankyou soo much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
an please give me a little feedback… so I cam improve :neutral_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

thankyou soo much :smiley:
I would like a feedback too :grinning:

1 Like

I mean like they are perfect , but u know u could just make the characters more clear in the 1st epi :yum:

1 Like

aww thankyou soo much :grin:
please give a little feedback… ohh… and sorrybcz of the coding… i was new in coding that time :pensive:

1 Like

thankyou :see_no_evil:
please give a feedback too🙊

1 Like

thankyou :smiley:
if you read them please drop a feedback :neutral_face:

1 Like

No worries hun, everyone went through a phase like that :sweat_smile:
I’ll start reading your story when my phone charges up (It just died)

1 Like

oppss… its okay…girl :sweat_smile:
and i hope you get your phone back soon…

1 Like

thankyou soo much🙈
I would love a honest feedback too :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thank you for understanding. I should be getting a new phone soon though, so no worries :heart:

1 Like