Willing to do S4S

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: Belonging Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon.)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6492676664524800
Social media accounts: None lol.

Thank you for the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

@Sydney_H would you please close this thread.

1 Like

Story: Love Me Till The End
Description :Tristian A footballer and Tara A model. Tristian is broken due to the past ,will Tara be able to bring light in his life or will the darkness spread away. Will Tristian be able to love her till the end?
CC:No
LI: One

1 Like

Girl, your threads r getting closed again n again…this is because u Already have a thread called willing to do s4s… So either close that one or bump it… Its useless to make new threads, they will get close eventually.

Ohh thank you for this :blush:

How do you close that thread?

No problem :two_hearts: just tag @Sydney_H in the thread you want to close and ask her to close the thread. She will close it for you

Okay thank you

1 Like

My Instagram: p0qta
Story Name: Silent LOVE
Author Name: p0qta
Chapters: 3
Style: LL
Genre: LGBTQ+
Summary: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376
Cover:

Closed by OP request. :smiley: