Willing to proofread for free! :)

Hello everyone! I am an English major and absolutely love reading in my spare time.
I am a regular with Episode stories, and I know what others like to find in them. I would love to proofread for your story, so you can contact me on here or on my Instagram @loella_episode. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
If you need long feedback, you have the right person. I usually write a big paragraph about it, even if the story is perfect, I always find some inspiration that could make it even more perfect! I try to get back as fast as I can, but that always depends on the number of episodes.
My pleasure, Loella xxx

9 Likes

I do have a story and I just need 3 chapters read or less. Are you willing to do a review?

It would be a pleasure for me, you can send me the link any way you desire! :sparkles:

1 Like

Here’s the link!

Thank you so much for doing this

1 Like

Hey, I don’t know if you would be interested, I am trying to write a story here, but english isn’t my native language and sometimes gets really hard to know the right words. if you want, I can share with you my story ideas :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! Would you read and give feedback on the (very) short one episode of my in-progress story please?
Title: Replay
Description: Forced to forfeit vacation for filming, sarcastic film star Alva Spencer gets stuck in a time-loop. Torn between recklessness and common sense - which will win?

It would mean a lot to me, so if you accept, then thank you!!! You could PM me your feedback. Please don’t be afraid to speak your mind!

Hey! I’d love it if you were able to find time to read any of my chapters and let me know what you think.

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

I would love it if you could do mine if you have time! Any corrections I need to make you can message me here or on Instagram @ava.epi.writes

Of course, I would love to help you out with anything. :blush: If you’re pretty much advanced in it, you can send me the link for me to check it out and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate!

It’s a pleasure! I’ll get back to you. :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Are you willing to do a review?

Hi loella…

This is the link of my story…

Title-Deadly twins:chaos in the world

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.