WillowBean Appreciation Thread

I just wanted to make a thread about my good ol’ friend @Willowbean . She’s honestly amazing and is underappreciated. People usually go off on her for her expressing her opinions and truth when she isn’t hurting anyone or offending. Side eyes She’s sweet, confident, and a little angel. Even though she dresses in dark/gothic like clothing. :rofl: Love you Willow! :heart: Keep being great!

13 Likes

Aw…thanks
Though im not a confident person…just try to help and offer advice

3 Likes

Well, I see you as confident and that does take it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Willowbean you probably don’t know this, but I often look forward to your posts when I see you typing. I usually find there’s the right balance of sarcasm and truth in your opinions and it makes me laugh the way you tell things like it is

7 Likes

Ha thanks ^///^

4 Likes

@Willowbean is just plain awesome… Her posts have helped me so much. I love you! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Love ya Willow! :heart::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Forgot this was a thing tbh :no_mouth:
Still i appreciate it

3 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

small bump

4 Likes

I have heard you talk about he before. Never really talked to her or maybe u did, I just don’t remember. :no_mouth: She seems like a good person and sweet so I dig that.

3 Likes

Willow is the kindest person here. Period. There’s nothing you can say to change my mind. She always tries to help others and make sure she doesn’t hurt anyone, those who do not like her simply can f off!

Love you my little precious bean :sneezing_face::heart:

5 Likes

You’re sweet thank you #v.v#

1 Like

And thank you

2 Likes

I’m glad I found this thread :raised_hands:t3: Willow I appreciate you as well as others do because you are very bold. I’m grateful for you :heart: You’ve been a nice person to me as well as other people. Thank you my friend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.