Willowdale Academy RP

orp- @ChayChay and @Daisy_Flower1 are you on?

Daisy

She squeled a little. “Ah, it is perfect. I love it! Thank you so so much.”
@Olivia_f

Camila

“i’m glad you like it, now lets go show the boys, i think jax is a little bored”
@Daisy_Flower1

Daisy

“Ok.” She smiled as she walked out of the bathroom with Camila.

Jax

“Oh, you are finally done.” He said with a grin and a chuckle.
@Olivia_f

Camila

“well kind of, Daisys done but i’m not” she said with a cheeky smile knowing that it would annoy Jax
@Daisy_Flower1

orp- is anyone on? @Daisy_Flower1 @ChayChay

Jax

He let out a deep sigh as he rolled his eyes playfully. “Well hurry up then!”
@Olivia_f

camila

i walked into the bathroom after grabbing my outfit, i put it on and started doing my make up, then i did my hair, i walked out to where the others where
outfit
57%20PM
makeup
54%20PM
hair
59%20PM
@Daisy_Flower1

Jax

“Finally…” he said as she started to exit the bathroom. He looked up to see her. She looked amazing as always. He stared for a moment. “Uh, so is everyone ready now?”
@Olivia_f

Camila

“yeah i think so, ace are you”

ace

“yep, what about you two”
@Daisy_Flower1

Jax

“I’m ready, and have been for a while.”

Daisy

“I’m ready to go.”

@Olivia_f

Camila

" ok then lets go" she said walking out of the room she walked to her motorbike “so you two boys need to go in your cars, Daisy to you wanna come with me”
@Daisy_Flower1

orp - is anyone on? @Daisy_Flower1 and @ChayChay

Daisy

“Uh sure, but I have never ridden on a motorbike before.”

Jax

“You’ll be fine Daisy or you can come with either Ace or I in our cars if you aren’t comfortable with riding on a motorbike.”
@Olivia_f

camila

“you’ll be fine i don’t go that fast” she said with a cheeky smile
@Daisy_Flower1

Daisy

“Ok, then.” She said walking over to Camila and her motorbike. She wasn’t gonna lie she was nervous, bot only about the motorbike but about the whole night. All of this was going to be a new adventure for her. Though she did need some change in her life, something to make it more interesting. Maybe all of this was destined to happen, maybe she’d discover who she was meant to be.
@Olivia_f

Camila

Camila handed her the helmet “its the only one ive got” she said with a smile
@Daisy_Flower1

Daisy

“Ok, thanks.” She with a smile putting on the helmet. She struggled a little at first but kanaged in the end.
@Olivia_f

Camila

“you ready” she said hopping on her bike
@Daisy_Flower1

Daisy

“Yes.” She said with a little excited nod. She hoped on the back of the bike. She was both nervous and very excited.
@Olivia_f