WIN a free original hand drawn cover: suitable for any story *closed*

I’m offering a free drawn cover to the winner.
To enter:
Tell me the title of the story you’d use my cover for and its plot.

I’ll pick my favorite story and adjust the cover to fit your needs.
Good luck!

B.Carlton.

Winner is @AnonymousAuthor1 - congrats!!
Let me know if anyone wants another competition in the future!

11 Likes

Here’s the large cover, if anyone was curious:

4 Likes

TITLE
Hale Huna

AUTHOR
Anonymous Author

GENRE
Fantasy/Romance

DESCRIPTION
Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…

Tackles real life issues such as self harm, suicide, sexual abuse etc, while allowing an escape from reality in the magical world of Zailia

You’re cover is so beautiful omg ur really talented :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your cover is beautiful :heart:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Sub genres: Fantasy and Romance
10 episodes

Cover: if I were to get a cover I would want my MC holding fire in her hand and with fire around her!

Thank you for giving us this chance to get an amazing cover :two_hearts:

1 Like

Title:
Impulse

Author:
Jennifer Rose

Genres:
Romance, action

Description:
Skylar met Ash Hawkes in juvie 2 years ago. She finally returns to public school, only to be reunited with him. This time, though, she has already made a new life for herself, while Ash still lives the life of a criminal! Can Skylar fall in love with him again without returning to old habits?

This story covers many issues in our society such as homophobia, eating disorders, self harm, domestic violence, rape, and more.

I really look forward to finishing this story, and I want it to have an amazing cover! :heart:

1 Like

Whoa, that looks really good. Sadly I’ve already made myself a cover, but this is really cool!

1 Like

TITLE ; Omertà
AUTHOR : EmmBlack
GENRE : Drama
DESCRIPTION : Vanessa’s mother tried her best to keep her away from her father’s business, will she keep it this way or Adrian has other plans for her.

P.S I LOVE YOUR COVER SO FREAKIN’ MUCH <3

1 Like

the girl has the white eyes btw

Title: Novacaine
Author: Nicole yep just Nicole
Genre: Drama

Mini description: After witnessing a traumatizing event, Nova, the mc, gets psychologically damaged.
To find comfort once again, she resorts to some interesting things.

How and when do you decide?

I’m not trying to sound impatient, honest. I’m just curious.

48 hours till I decide, so the winner will be announced in the next 2-3 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay thanks

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Your art is so gorgeous! I’d be ecstatic if I used it as a big cover :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Story: Thrill of the Hunt

Author: Azaria Sin or azariasin on Episode

Genre: Mystery, Romance, Thrilller, Murder-mystery, though with plenty comedic elements.

Plot: A deranged serial killer is targeting street workers. You’re paired with someone least expected! Will you navigate lust, tragedy and betrayal in this murder-mystery? CC and Mature!

(Mature alludes to assault, mental illness, survivors’ guilt, sex work, and violence).

I have read all the entries (thank you all so much for taking your time to enter!)
@AnonymousAuthor1 I would love to offer you my cover; your story sounds really intriguing, I’ll edit it to have your title and send it to you soon!

Thank you all,
Bea :hearts:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!

That’s your story…you didn’t think of something different…

what?

1 Like

You entered your story…you didn’t think of something original.

that isn’t in the rules

1 Like