Wincy Appreciation Post

I just wanted to take a minute to appreciate Wincy’s work on episode. Not only has she published AMAZING stories on the app (Moonlit Feathers is probably my favorite episode story; The Gamer Girl - I don’t know any story with better directing; Do You Know Me? is just such a lovely and beautiful story all over; The Ruby Tiara - aaahhhh so good I just wish Wincy would continue it but no pressure, I fully understand her reasons) but she also has produced so many beautiful backgrounds AND DOESN’T EVEN REQUEST CREDIT for them! (so unfair actually so I credit her anyway) Overall there isn’t anything Wincy can’t do - she can even make beautiful covers! I’m so happy to have found her stories on the app they all deserve so many more reads!

@wincyyellow you are amazing in what you do and I still can’t believe what wonderful stories you have published and hope to one day be not nearly as good as you are in what you do because that would already be more than I could dream of! :heart:

25 Likes

Totally agree, she’s amazing, and very talented. :heartbeat:

3 Likes

She really is awesome!!

2 Likes

One of my top 10 favorite episode creators!

4 Likes

Yes!! Her stories are SO good!!

3 Likes

Hands down best author and director on Episode.

4 Likes

Whoa :heart_eyes: A whole thread dedicated to me and all these compliments :sob: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you! Everyone! You have no idea how much this means to me. I am literally struggling with doing a thousand things at the same time and now I am hyped again lol!

9 Likes

You totally deserve it :heart: I feel really honored that you responded to the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like