Winter bgs needed!

Hey lovelies! I am in need of some winter backgrounds like a cabin, ski resort, ice skating rink etc! If you know anyone who sells or has these backgrounds in a drive please let me know! It would also be highly appreciated if they had overlays and day and night versions!

You can check the gumroad of dana_i_nana, she should have some of those backgrounds, not sure if everything tho. :smiling_face:

Heyy! Thank you for the suggestion, I have already checked
danas patreon! :white_heart:

I was just about to send you these links :smiling_face:

yeah, but patreon is something else; there she only has things for a month, on gumroad you can also see her old backgrounds that she made (even previous year/s) ;3
but you’re welcome

Haha, thank you so much! I’m definitely going to be getting the ice rink bg but, I’m not too sure about the cabin one because of the open front and she doesn’t have an interior for it yet. Quick question, do you think it would matter if I used the cabin but with a different interior with rooms, or would that look stupid? :sob:

1 Like

There is actually a background for the interior too - I believe it is included with the purchase.
Then you can just use another background for a bedroom if you need that too :blush:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I never knew that! Thank you so much x

1 Like

No problem! <3

Just found this ice skating rink too :blush:

1 Like

That is perfect!! Thank you so much :white_heart: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Tysm for sharing! :two_hearts:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_aboxXpa6jGXHJ7mXQY3ZxJRpMGTODxB

You can also find railing overlay here if you need :two_hearts:

Thank you beautiful!

1 Like

I don’t know many who’ve made winter backgrounds, however I do know that J. Miley has several winter backgrounds on her patreon- they are great quality and her tier prices are very reasonable.

Details

they are 3-d rendered, usually multi-angle with all corresponding overlays and her prices are very reasonable given the amount of work that goes into each set. From memory, she has winter towns/streets, wooded areas, ice skating, a winter vacation cabin set (multi-room set). Also, if you purchase her top-tier, you get the added benefit of being able to request specific sets or backgrounds.

Thank you! I’ll check it out x

1 Like

As a member of her patreon, it’s totally worth the subscription (I am top tier so I can make requests) - but even if you just gain access to her backgrounds/overlays tier, I think she has like 2 or 3 years worth of backgrounds and does several sets each month.

If I purchase one month, does that mean I can use as many backgrounds as I like or a certain amount?

No download limit that I know of. Since you are paying for access and not on a per-background basis, you’re able to download anything in that tier. :slight_smile:

Thank you, I’ll take a look!