here are stories i’ve co-wrote/directed and you have to choose from! :smile:

Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 6 [COMPLETE]
Story Style: INK
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Author’s Instagram’s: @winter05.episode & @episoderoyalty
Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Across The Atlantic

Story Title: Across The Atlantic
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 3 [New story, ONGOING]
Author Name: Episode Royalty
Author Instagram’s: @episoderoyalty [@xkepyx & @winter05.episode]
Description: You’re the captain of a crew living at sea… until a storm separates you all. Can you find everyone and will they even want to come back?

Thorns

Story Title: Thorns
Chapters: 16 [2 Seasons, ONGOING]
Author Name: Episode Royalty
Description: Rose, in need for more advanced medicines for her sister’s illness, moves to the big city. Desperate, she joins a secret spy agency and soon learns how prickly her thorns can be.

Surviving Love

Title: Surviving Love
Chapters: 17 [2 Seasons, ONGOING]
Author Instagram’s: @episoderoyalty [@winter05.episode & @loversdelight_episode]
Description: Does distance really make the heart grow fonder? Or does it destroy everything you worked hard to keep? Distance may be a killer. Will you survive?

| links to my other threads and stories |

links to my other threads&stories

Winter’s Outfit Request Thread :blob_hearts:

Winter's Character Details Sheet ! :blob_hearts:

Episode Royalty’s Stories

Winter x

4 Likes

Story - Ghost of Mona
Author name - shivali
Story genre - Mystery
Story style - ink
Story Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Story link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536
Have I read your story - No I will read it and send you proof if you can send me the link of your story
I will follow you rn :))

1 Like

sorry, i forgot to include that in the post but its been updated now!

1 Like

Its fine I found your story on instagram :))
Screenshot_20190629-201713 Screenshot_20190629-202459
I read chapter 1 and will read the remaining chapters once my passes refill :heart:

1 Like

great, thank you! i’ll start your story now :grin:

1 Like

| WARNING | :warning:
This review is not meant to offend anybody in any way and is meant to help the author improve.

@Shivali

story title: ghost of mona

directing: 6/10

• characters pop up in some scenes, like you pan to the zone they’re in and they suddenly appear. i recommend using & in the beginning of the scene so they don’t pop up.
  • i recommend you use speechbubble placement because some of the speechbubbles weren’t on the characters correctly so it could get a bit confusing sometimes.
  • maybe you should add some more zooms. for example when the two cooks are discussing the murder near the beginning, they’re quite small in the scene so a zoom could simply be used there.
  • sometimes the characters are found in weird places, either floating (like when the police were at the abandoned house) or standing on things people wouldn’t generally stand on (like when Mona stands on the living room table.

grammar: 8/10

• there were a few mistakes in the grammar.
  • punctuation needs to be added to the end of each sentence.
  • near the beginning, Julie says “i thought i will have to deal with him.”… it should be “i thought i would have to deal with him.” — just small things like that.

plot: 8/10

• i think it’s a very unique and cool plot. i really enjoyed the first 3episodes.

characters: 3/5

• maybe don’t use default characters, even for background characters.
  • i really liked the characters personalities, especially Jenny with Julie.

choices: 1/5
there were none but i didn’t mind that.

extra details:
if youre going to have customisation, it’d be better to have it in the first episode. also, the customisation template is not up to date so i could not choose some of my details.

total: 26/40
please don’t be disheartened by the marks because i really liked the 3episodes i read and i think with some attention to the directing and grammar, the story could be amazing!

Winter x

1 Like

Thank you very much for your review :)) :heart:

1 Like

no problem! pm me the screenshots of my story when you’re done! :two_hearts:

1 Like

*story title: The perfect crime
*author name: steph
*story genre: mystery
*story style: ink
*story description:The perfect crime does not exist… RIGHT?!
Find the clues, solve the case, and find the killer … before he kills YOU!
choices matter in this story!
*story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6444735233327104
*have you read my story & sent me proof? : reading it right now!!
just followed on insta as stephanieee.episode!

1 Like

Screenshot_20190630-211206 Screenshot_20190630-230019 Screenshot_20190630-214005

1 Like

ty for reading! i’llI start your review asap! :two_hearts:

[ when showing me proof you’ve read the 3episodes of one of the stories, you only need to send this (see below) and please put in the details thing ]

This review is not meant to offend anybody in any way and is meant to help the author improve.

@Steph5

story title: the perfect crime

directing: 7/10

• the opening scene where the characters kinda popped up was a bit weird…
  • the scene with Leo and Steph in the living room right at the beginning, they’re in kind of weird spot placements, and maybe you should zoom on them from the start of the scene.
  • the speechbubble placements were off sometimes, so i recommend you use speechbubble placement if you haven’t already.
  • try using more transition techniques, such as fading in and out.
  • use the & to make people appear before the scene opens in.

grammar: 7/10

• there were some spelling errors throughout the episode, but only minor.
  • there was also some punctuation errors, with ellipses and missing fullstops.
  • there were capital letters in the middle of the sentence sometimes.

• i think the plot for the story is good and interesting and keeps people reading.

characters: 3/5

• maybe don’t use default characters.
  • each of the characters different personalities were made clear which was good.

choices: 2/5

• there was one choice which was fine.

total: 27/40
_please don’t be disheartened by the mark because i really enjoyed reading your story and i think with a little attention to the directing and grammar, it will be really good!

Winter x

1 Like

Bumping for @WinterMoon05 :heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone can be offended by such feedback. :roll_eyes:
I guess you are right about the grammar and punctuation part. English is not my first lang so i guess i should find someone to proofread the episodes to stay on the safe side.
Thank you for the directing tip! I tried hard to make them appear beforehand but i didn’t know how… until now!
Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

no problem & good luck! :two_hearts:

requests still open! :blob_hearts:

story title: Starless
author name: Shu
story genre: Adventure
story style: Limelight
story description: You find yourself in a mysterious island with a group of criminals. There is only one way to survive: be trusted, trust nobody.
story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5748231985496064
have you read my story & sent me proof? : Yeah! Here’s a screenshot.
PNG

Thank you <3 (And I followed you as @shuepisode on IG)

1 Like

great ty, i’ll get started asap! (:

1 Like

@shu

story title: starless

directing: 8/10

• i really liked the story intro, it was directed very smoothly and it looked really good.
  • i also really liked the character intro’s, they looked nice.
  • the directing at the end of each episode with “end episode”, “backpack” and the others is really good and is good to remind me what i’ve got.
  • the characters were in weird positions sometimes, like squashed together, for example when Madame was talking to them all before she left and went to their huts.
  • some of the characters layers were messed up in episode2 when they’re visiting the huts.
    when characters are walking backwards, use the rear walking action.

grammar: 9/10

• _i didn’t spot many grammatical errors, and i saw no spelling errors so well done, especially considering you said English isn’t your first language!

• i think the plot is really unique and i really enjoyed the 3episodes.

characters: 4/5

• the directed intros helped me to understand the characters better quickly and it was good.

choices: 4/5

• there weren’t many choices in the first 2episodes but they started to increase by episode3.
  • the choices there were through all episodes were good and had effects which was good.

extra details:

• at first i didn’t understand the numbers coming up in the speechbubbles above the characters so it was kinda confusing but i got to understand it a little more as the first episode went on.

total: 33/40
i really enjoyed the 3episodes and i look forward to when more come out! it was a really interesting and different story.

Winter x

1 Like