Winter weather! ❄️

So today and yesterday school has been canceled because of the snow and how cold it is! On Monday school wasn’t canceled but there was a 2 hour delay! I would like to know if anyone else has had things canceled! Oh, and even colleges are closed!

7 Likes

Its been so cold here all week I haven’t been to school since last week or able to leave out the house.

2 Likes

We don’t have a lot of snow here (4-5 inches), but it’s pretty cold. It’s -23 fahrenheit here right now, but the current windchill is -40, and it’s only supposed to get worse. Most schools here are closed too. Even the postal service shut down for the day!

2 Likes

Where I’m at, it’s gonna be freezing and snow tomorrow.

2 Likes

Same with me we had school on Monday but they closed school Tuesday through Friday sadly I enjoy leaving my house.

3 Likes

Damnn, you guys are lowkey lucky :joy::joy: I’m out here praying it snows so school can be canceled but nothing is showing up in London. Except for some tiny snowdrops :tired_face:

4 Likes

Same here in Northwest Indiana.

2 Likes

I wish I was in London! I HATE snow!

3 Likes

Nope! It’s summer where I live :smile:

3 Likes

Lucky

2 Likes

Yeah, but I HATE school! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same same

2 Likes

Not yet sadly. It’s meant to snow loads tomorrow over here so hoping it’ll snow enough to keep us off school!!:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Omg same. I live around the middle of England but it’s the same over here and it’s so annoying. Just snow already!!!

3 Likes

monday was professional day for teachers, tuesday was a half day since snow in the afternoon, today we’re closed for snow, tmr we’re having a two hour delay, friday will probably be a normal day.

brutal for teacher’s lessons.

3 Likes

Where I live , it snow once in 2004! I would love to see snow again :((

2 Likes

Girl, one year we got like 10 feet of snow!

2 Likes

It’s cold here in Arkansas right now
Just wind

It’s not as bad as the snow storm of 2009 we had but I wasn’t here to experience but I came 2010 :crossed_fingers:t3: but I seen pictures and stories so thank God I wasn’t there.

I miss summer

1 Like

We’ve had 5 snow days in a row!

1 Like

School’s canceled tomorrow and that’s the day I have a test

YISSS!

:joy::grin::rofl:

2 Likes